aesthetics diary etc

This journal will chronicle my journey in becoming the next pseudo-zyzz. It will be a both fascinating and factual account of my training, diet, life, thoughts etc presented mostly in first person past tense narrative. If you wanna waste your time reading other peoples journals thats cool, but TBH not really any point because they mostly about touching basketball hoops or being small and/or fat and weak etc (couple exceptions)and this is where its all happening. Probably more productive to spend that time fapping instead IMO.

today - chest

bench

60x5

100x7

140x5

140x5

140x5

db bench

65x4

65x4

65x3

incline db bench

40x10

40x10

40x8

db bench

50x7

50x5

50x5

triceps with cable

3 sets

dissapointed with 140kg bench and 65kg db bench reps. very weak.  previous chest day was a lot stonger. felt weak and had sore shoulders (joint rather than muscle) and very sore left elbow. still good train though.

Thanks br0 but it's weakest I've been in ages. I'm not looking at building strength primarily, the low reps are just because I'm too weak to do more reps. Would prefer to train for strength but my body too fragile and I feel wrecked almost all of the time. Most of my current strength training focused on training my mind.

140 3x5, do you even lift phaggot? notsrs

How can i be huge like you

its shit. 20kg less than i was doing couple sets of 5 reps for. didnt lift today as went and looked at some canyons and trees etc and swam in river. scenic shit to relax my mind so i dont do some computer nerd shit with IP addresses and find where ppl on here live and come smash one you cunts skulls in with my roofing hammer.

today

bench

100x10

140x8

160x4

150x4 or 5 cant remember

deadlift

140x5

180x5

220x5

220x6

240x5

arms

cbf writing it but maybe 12-15 sets

good pump. took 1.5 hours roughly.

just fucking around on deads coz my mate wanted to do them. doing lighter sets, real slow reps, first time doing them in 5 weeks i believe. was supposed to just be arms.

Really? What do you base that on?

Isn't that the whole point of foam rolling and deep tissue massages?

No the whole idea is that somehow, having thick tight fascia can inhibit further muscle growth and somehow obscures underlying striations and definition or whatever, and by doing fst - 7, or injecting synthol etc can somehow stretch and thin the fascia to meke more 'room' for muscle growth.

Idk about foam rolling, that's different.

Pretty interested to know more tbh. Here's an article I found ages ago -

http://www.simplyshredded.com/fst-7-fascia-stretch-training-7-workout-ro...

Iv'e heard ben pak, bostin loyd and heaps of others say it's BS so idk.

i remember that meataxe australian odybuilder guy wrote some good stuff about use and abuse of synthol some time ago must be somewhere on this forum