Ratzilla journey to the 2015 nabba/wff wellington show in September

Gym rat

Might even do Inba show next year given that fed is very strict on drug testing and that they have a show over in Queenstown  which is not all that far from Dunedin 

INBA nz isn't drug tested lol they say they are and have ppl taking urine samples... But it's a load of shit.

Who pays for the drug tests? Doubt the federation is even turning much a profit let alone paying $500+ per test.

gymrat you are so naieve... Since when u care about drug testing anyway? U compete in nabba lol

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I dont have a problem. I dont have it either. Was just wondering what your reasons are for not getting it. All youve done is repeat yourself saying that you arent getting it because you don't want to get it over and over without actually giving any sort of logical reason for such a decision. So what are your reasons, br0?

Been finding it hard going lately including finding it hard to work hard by doing my jobs as well . Looked in the mirror and notice that my face looked like someone from a pow camp. Made some changes to my diet and won't say what type of changes they are. Hopefuly the changes to my diet will give me extra engery to my normal everyday stuff after I am done training and make things more easy for me when I bike home from work given that it is all up hill for me when I bike home from work.

Been finding it hard going lately including finding it hard to work hard by doing my jobs as well . Looked in the mirror and notice that my face looked like someone from a pow camp. Made some changes to my diet and won't say what type of changes they are. Hopefuly the changes to my diet will give me extra engery to my normal everyday stuff after I am done training and make things more easy for me when I bike home from work given that it is all up hill for me when I bike home from work.

BrO... What's the diet changes?

why won't you tell us?