Ratzilla journey to the 2015 nabba/wff wellington show in September

Gym rat

Might install snap chatt towards the end of the week

Why not do it now? It's free so u dnt have to wait till you get paid.

Also If you post progress pics tommorow one of your front, side and rear (no homo) I will give you my post of the month voucher to use at nz muscle it's a $100 voucher,

no lies bro.

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the offer bro but I have got plenty of supplements to last me until Nats .

Bro.... Some of us arnt lucky enough to go to nats (can't afford it, don't have time, etc) so can you post some progress pics up for us to see your progress?

Sorry bro don't have any recent progress pics

Thanks for the offer bro but I have got plenty of supplements to last me until Nats .

Bro.... Some of us arnt lucky enough to go to nats (can't afford it, don't have time, etc) so can you post some progress pics up for us to see your progress?

Sorry bro don't have any recent progress pics

Take some?

Chest and calfs today

BB incline press 1x15 60kg,4x10 70kg,80kg,90kg,95kg spotted

BB bench press 4x10 80kg,90kg,95kg,105kg spotted

BB decline press 4x10 80kg,90kg,95kg,105kg spotted

Cable cross overs 4x10 55pps,65pps,75pps,85pps

Standing calf raise 3x20 112kg,118kg,124kg

Calf press 3x20 5pps,6pps,7pps

60 minutes treadmill

Had good session this morning and during the session was very amzed about the extra strengh that I had this morning and getting closer to nats as well.Well be doing to les cardio as I get closer to nats and given that my body fat is 6.1% and happy where my body fat is at just now.Flet very tired last night when 9:27pm rolled around and didnt have engery in the body to work on my routine since my body and mind was both thinking sleep.Got my mum to make me a nice cake when I get back from nationals topped with a thick dark choclate iceing and gummy bears as well.Which is going to tast so very good after months of hard work.One thing I have notice about being my second year of competing is that I have learnt more this year compare to last year when I was just starting my bodybuilding journey and now I am thinking roll on 2015

What comps you thinking of doing in 2015?

Thinking of doing the nabba/wff Christchurch Grand Prix in May and the pans again in august. Looking  forward to visiting my local fish n chip shop during offseason. Which is the north east valley fish n chips and when i do go there for the first time in ages. I am going to order 1.50 chips, two fish and a burger of some short which will taste very nice and yummy

You should give powerlifting a crack next year Gymrat. You have some pretty strong lifts and you dont need to low carb and hungry all the time. And powerlifters are better people in general to hang out with.

Na rather bodybuilding instead over powerlifting 

You should give powerlifting a crack next year Gymrat. You have some pretty strong lifts and you dont need to low carb and hungry all the time. And powerlifters are better people in general to hang out with.

Why?

powerlifting comp much more enjoyable. You get 9 adrenaline releases and 9 times in spotlight in powerlifting. Bodybuilding one.

Why?

powerlifting comp much more enjoyable. You get 9 adrenaline releases and 9 times in spotlight in powerlifting. Bodybuilding one.

Reason am very passion net about bodybuilding and love the sport as well

Why?

Reason am very passion net about bodybuilding and love the sport as well

The people are shit tho bro, id hate for you to turn into a jack c*nt like the rest of them.

stay safe bro

Need full ROm for that though.

came in to say this lol, i don't think gymrat is a fan of using the full range of motion

Yeah gymrat I was going to say myself. You pretty strong, and honestly you can still combine bodybuilding and powerlifting at the same time, lots of people do it, and it can be a pretty good challenge for you, staying low bodyfat while gaining strength or whatever.

Lets be real, you cannot possibly go any further than nats whithout drugs, so this powerlifting can be a good window of opportunity for you, and you can still compete in bb if you wish. Idk im not suggesting you stop bodybuilding at all, but maybe after the nats or off season you could try and incorporate some SBD work into your training regimen and see how you like it. Hope you give it a shot bibby.