Importing Clen - Seized - Worst case scenario?

Dream

Hello, 

Ok so i'm looking into importing some clen from overseas.

I know there is a high chance of it getting seized, and if it does what are the consequences for me personally (if there is any?)

Like is there fines/punishment involved?

This would be about a few hundred pills, nothing like thousands etc...

Just want to know a bit more before I get myself into anything. I could do a bit of research, but I thought i'd just come here and see what you all thought - maybe you know some friends who have had to deal with this etc

Probably a short prison sentence of some kind

wtf really....?

dunno bout worst case but i think its just a letter home and ur address gets blacklisted for future deliveries and shit.

Yeah I know you get a seized letter. But in regards to getting ur address blacklisted, you sure? How does that explain peoples items getting seized one time and then the next they recieve it lol?

Probably a short prison sentence of some kind

lol realtalk, funny - i had a vial of tren and test stopped from Naps once got a letter from medsafe only. lucky i had it directed to  a name of a guy who recently left work at work address so it didnt have any effect on shit i get sent to home.

But yeah, clean up your house and make sure thers nothing to find if there was a knock at the door and you'll have nothing really to worry about.