Diet Confessional!

Rebel101

Ok guys, I simply do not have the brain power to add anything of amusement to "Top pieves when dieting" but I have got a few amusing stories.

This thread is dedicated to to the stupid things you do when dieting for a show, at the time they probably seemed sensible but in reality where an indication of a carb starved brain!

Lets see who is game enough to confess their worst / funniest moments! We have all had them I think!

My first confession is that the other day it took me four times to put my track pants on the right way round, I was sure that I had it right the first and third time but no! In the end I had to sit down and look at the label to get in right.

Last week at work I forgot to bring my track pants from the staff room to the men's changing room and after I got out the shower. I realized that I left my track pants in the staff room and I put my skins back on and had to wear them to the staff room. Last year when I was getting read for the pans just about put tuna in brine in my basket. Thought shit that's off season food not contest food.

Last week at work I forgot to bring my track pants from the staff room to the men's changing room and after I got out the shower. I realized that I left my track pants in the staff room and I put my skins back on and had to wear them to the staff room. Last year when I was getting read for the pans just about put tuna in brine in my basket. Thought shit that's off season food not contest food.

How is tuna in brine not suitable for comp prep?

Left my jacket on the bus the other day and it had my countdown discount card in it. Got the jacket back but someone had taken the card!

Left my jacket on the bus the other day and it had my countdown discount card in it. Got the jacket back but someone had taken the card!

There is too much oil it plus the sodium level is higher then tuna in spring water

There is too much oil it plus the sodium level is higher then tuna in spring water

Brine is salt water not oil

Brine is salt water not oil

Beat me to it Thomas...  *dash1*