Top diet peeves when dieting for a comp

Gym rat

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually this is one thing that does frustrate me too, when it go to a Mall and sit with my diet coke while me family have their dinner, and I sit and watch all the fat people eat obscene amounts of food!

i sometimes think this is crazy I train hard and can eat none of this food, and here are all these over weight unfit people eating everything they can get their hands on CRAZY!

Actually this is one thing that does frustrate me too, when it go to a Mall and sit with my diet coke while me family have their dinner, and I sit and watch all the fat people eat obscene amounts of food!

i sometimes think this is crazy I train hard and can eat none of this food, and here are all these over weight unfit people eating everything they can get their hands on CRAZY!

Slight deer version, but why is obesity tolerated and smoking not? Surely the two are as bad as each other.

Shouldn't you be having water? Diet coke has low calories but is complete rubbish.

Yes I should be having water or at least peppermint tea, you are quite correct but once a week I allow myself the luxury of something a little different, for sanities sake!

Slight deer version, but why is obesity tolerated and smoking not? Surely the two are as bad as each other.

Yes they are, I think the reason that smoking is less socially accepted is that it is more directly linked with lung cancer.

However obesity will one day be recognised as closely linked with diseases like diabetes, stroke, and many others. It's only a matter of time until the full extent of the effects of rising obesity figures are seen.

Yes they are, I think the reason that smoking is less socially accepted is that it is more directly linked with lung cancer.

However obesity will one day be recognised as closely linked with diseases like diabetes, stroke, and many others. It's only a matter of time until the full extent of the effects of rising obesity figures are seen.

True and now that I think about it, if I smoke I can hurt other people through my second hand smoke ... I guess that would be a big part of it.