Top diet peeves when dieting for a comp

Gym rat

At work today over herd one of co workers say cup cakes thought dam it hurry up off season

My ex girlfriend called me honey once while I was dieting, I gave that bitch a stone cold stunner into a rock bottom into a pile driver, stupid hoe should have known better than to mention off season food, then I kicked her a few times in the ground to make sure she was out before I could cover for the 1,2,3

Is that you Ray Rice?

OMG have you no consideration?? There are people low carb in this thread!

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At work today over herd one of co workers say cup cakes thought dam it hurry up off season

My ex girlfriend called me honey once while I was dieting, I gave that bitch a stone cold stunner into a rock bottom into a pile driver, stupid hoe should have known better than to mention off season food, then I kicked her a few times in the ground to make sure she was out before I could cover for the 1,2,3

Is that you Ray Rice?

Ohhh, I see. That makes comments like that acceptable then? I guess I just don't have a sense humour when it comes to that kind of talk.

Is that you Ray Rice?

Ohhh, I see. That makes comments like that acceptable then? I guess I just don't have a sense humour when it comes to that kind of talk.

I was preping to go to work, I treat going to work like a real competition where I go low on carbs before going to work, I also go to work but on low carbs, I work at a call centre where I treat every call like it's the most important call, at sling shot we have to know how to say "reset your router" or "oh I am sorry, but can I put you on hold" and sometimes I try to mix it up with "I have told the network team about this, someone will call you back shortly" but I usually lie

Biking past the starters bar each day and seeing adds for burgers and fries etc a cheap prices.

Can you pick me one up bro, I'll pay you back... Actually I'll take 2. 

One problem I live in Dunedin plus I might get some strange looks when I go to the post office to post it off to you

Biking past the starters bar each day and seeing adds for burgers and fries etc a cheap prices.

Can you pick me one up bro, I'll pay you back... Actually I'll take 2. 

One problem I live in Dunedin plus I might get some strange looks when I go to the post office to post it off to you

I'll have them as my pre and post work out meals when I come and train with you.