Top diet peeves when dieting for a comp

Gym rat

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe he was a little todler and his mum left the pantry open, and a jar of nutmeg fell to the ground and broke. Being the young aspiring bodybuilder that he was, he instinctvly thought it to be chocalate whey protein (quad inner armour no doubt) and swiftly proceded to eat the whole lot like the PantryRat that he was. An hour later, he scurried like a rat down into his garrage screaming Nats Nats Nats as he proceeded to pump himself up while doing FST-7 that had been implanted in his brain by jesus himself. Shouting Worlds Worlds Worlds he ran to baby rebels house and...

[Edit] Pseudo what did you do to the rest of my comment

Then he got the biggest trip ever and his mum had to tuck the baby Ratty back into bed and call it a day.

Why are you picking on Gym Rat? You fucking disgust me, get a life you insensitive asshole. 

Well said bro 

I also think well said bro, GYMNATION is no place for bullying, I just thought of a quote " GYMNATION is no place for bullying"

Maybe he was a little todler and his mum left the pantry open, and a jar of nutmeg fell to the ground and broke. Being the young aspiring bodybuilder that he was, he instinctvly thought it to be chocalate whey protein (quad inner armour no doubt) and swiftly proceded to eat the whole lot like the PantryRat that he was. An hour later, he scurried like a rat down into his garrage screaming Nats Nats Nats as he proceeded to pump himself up while doing FST-7 that had been implanted in his brain by jesus himself. Shouting Worlds Worlds Worlds he ran to baby rebels house and...

[Edit] Pseudo what did you do to the rest of my comment

Then he got the biggest trip ever and his mum had to tuck the baby Ratty back into bed and call it a day.

Why are you picking on Gym Rat? You fucking disgust me, get a life you insensitive asshole. 

Well said bro 

I also think well said bro, GYMNATION is no place for bullying, I just thought of a quote " GYMNATION is no place for bullying"

Thanks guys, I also think gym nation is no place for bullying which is why I'm going to head the GymNation Anti Bullying Campaign. I've been talking to gym nations number 1 mod, crazyfacials, and together we're going to make gym nation a safer and friendlier place. We have already thought of the quote "GymNation is no place for bullying" and another one I like is also "GYMNATION VS THE BULLIES" 

Pseu if you could go ahead and add the above quotes to the GymNation tees like we discussed that'd be great. 

Your sincerely,

Rxx

GymNation anti bullying CEO

I think this move will bring more ladies to the site, since now with Azide gone and Tom being banned, the world is a much staffer place, however there is one young man who seems to sexually harass our female members here and sometimes picks on our Generals, I don't think I need to mention any names, but I am going to hold a mods only meeting (with special guest Rxx) to discuss what we should do with his account, the staffsty of the members of this forum is always our goal

I don't like when people pick on me espically these days when I am low carb and get very moody .

Don't worry Gym Rat, as the newly appointed CEO of The GymNation Anti Bullying Corporation (GN-ABC) I will ensure this no longer happens. Especially when your low carb and cutting for a very important event. Us here at GN-ABC want to make your  journey as stress free as possible also. 

Hey Bibby, while I was having my 4 Big Macs and 20 McNuggets for dinner tonight I was also thinking it would be a good idea for you to thank the GN-ABC in your victory speech at the GYM RAT VS NATS battle as we are making your whole journey a lot staffer and stress free. Maybe also could add a special thanks to us in your signature on here and thank the CEO Rxx also, would be a nice gesture I think.

I don't like when people pick on me espically these days when I am low carb and get very moody .

Don't worry Gym Rat, as the newly appointed CEO of The GymNation Anti Bullying Corporation (GN-ABC) I will ensure this no longer happens. Especially when your low carb and cutting for a very important event. Us here at GN-ABC want to make your  journey as stress free as possible also. 

Cheers mate

I hope you didnt thank azide or tommsamce and only thanked people who have actually helped you on your journey. Maybe it would be nice for you to make a thread to thank all those people by writing their names in the thread and similar thread for losers that have stuffed you around or bullied you?

Good call. When youre prepping for a comp its hard enough without unnecessary negativity that certain people bring.

On that note another dieting peeve of mine is people who dont respect the diets of others, such as my co workers who sometimes eat my meals from the fridge at work and then get me mcdonalds to replace it. No understanding of what my goals are.

Good call. When youre prepping for a comp its hard enough without unnecessary negativity that certain people bring.

On that note another dieting peeve of mine is people who dont respect the diets of others, such as my co workers who sometimes eat my meals from the fridge at work and then get me mcdonalds to replace it. No understanding of what my goals are.

Did you see when that guy told him to eat all that nutmeg? Like what the acutal f*ck, us at GN-ABC do not approve of that and also we think that's not a good idea 

At work today over herd one of co workers say cup cakes thought dam it hurry up off season

My ex girlfriend called me honey once while I was dieting, I gave that bitch a stone cold stunner into a rock bottom into a pile driver, stupid hoe should have known better than to mention off season food, then I kicked her a few times in the ground to make sure she was out before I could cover for the 1,2,3

At work today over herd one of co workers say cup cakes thought dam it hurry up off season

My ex girlfriend called me honey once while I was dieting, I gave that bitch a stone cold stunner into a rock bottom into a pile driver, stupid hoe should have known better than to mention off season food, then I kicked her a few times in the ground to make sure she was out before I could cover for the 1,2,3

Is that you Ray Rice?