Top diet peeves when dieting for a comp

Gym rat

Since we already have a thread for gym peeves . Thought I start a thread of top diet peeves for a comp given now that rebel,flamer and myself are preping for nationals. I will start off my listing my diet peeves my are

1 biking past the flying squid when the door is open and puting up with the smell of fish n chips etc

2 biking past papas pizza and smelling pizza

3 being in the same room when one is cooking bacon and eggs.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Biking past pizza hutt

biking past subway

biking past mcdonalds

biking past kfc

biking past burgerking

biking past pita pit

biking past sushi 

biking past Mohammed's kebab shop

biking past coffee club

biking past starbux

biking past bakery 

biking past wendys

biking past Carl Jnr 

also walking, running, driving past these places

Biking past pizza hutt

biking past subway

biking past mcdonalds

biking past kfc

biking past burgerking

biking past pita pit

biking past sushi 

biking past Mohammed's kebab shop

biking past coffee club

biking past starbux

biking past bakery 

biking past wendys

biking past Carl Jnr 

also walking, running, driving past these places

/End thread

Psuedo you can lock this thread now.

Mine would be when I am in a large defecit and guys who are supposed to be friends make comments about the (lack of) size of my breasts compared to normal because i go from a DD down to a C and tell me that if I go on the pill they will get bigger or suggest I go to thailand to get implants. Not like I asked for your advice, and why are you staring at my tits so much anyway?!

Mine would be when I am in a large defecit and guys who are supposed to be friends make comments about the (lack of) size of my breasts compared to normal because i go from a DD down to a C and tell me that if I go on the pill they will get bigger or suggest I go to thailand to get implants. Not like I asked for your advice, and why are you staring at my tits so much anyway?!

Honestly I doubt they would be any different, it's probably all in your head and its common to feel that way about yourself when your brain dosent get sufficient calories.

But post a comparison pic anyway so we will know for sure.

Being expected to attend work functions where the only food that is provided along with copious amounts of alcohol is off-season type foods which arent suitable for one who is dieting down. Then having drunk guys sleaze on you or grope you then tell you to 'loosen up' when you ask them nicely to f*ck off. 

Having to look at wannabe bodybuilder's disgusting meals of plain chicken and broccoli when I'm trying to enjoy my doughnuts and pies.

How dieting mates get angry at me when I exclaim how nice my food is and offer them some of my delicious nourishing food.

Having to stand in line for 15 minutes to get a bowl of meat cooked at Gengy's.

Having to stand there watching them cook a pancake for 5 minutes just to get one pancake.

When the idiots at Pizza Hut don't bring out pizzas fast enough for the all you can eat so I have to stay there for 3 hours until I've eaten enough.

When the retard at Subway tells me they can't fit triple meat in my sub.

When the supermarket duty manager tells me I can't eat nuts out of the bulk bins.

When they try to charge me $10 grazing fee at checkouts for eating nuts before paying for them.

When they try to tell me I drank a bottle of fizzy while going round the shop then dumped the empty bottle before I got to checkouts, sucks being Maori.

When they catch you putting oysters in your pockets at Valentines buffet.

Having to wait 3 minutes for my 2 minute noodles to cook properly how I like them.

When KFC tell me they have no more Wicked Wings cooked up when I go through their drive through at midnight.

Sluts that show cleavage and eat f*ck all then complain when you tell them that their tits are getting smaller.

Sluts that come to work functions and only eats coleslaw wtf and gets mad when you try to see if she still has tits. f*ck sakes loosen up 

Maybe he was a little todler and his mum left the pantry open, and a jar of nutmeg fell to the ground and broke. Being the young aspiring bodybuilder that he was, he instinctvly thought it to be chocalate whey protein (quad inner armour no doubt) and swiftly proceded to eat the whole lot like the PantryRat that he was. An hour later, he scurried like a rat down into his garrage screaming Nats Nats Nats as he proceeded to pump himself up while doing FST-7 that had been implanted in his brain by jesus himself. Shouting Worlds Worlds Worlds he ran to baby rebels house and...

[Edit] Pseudo what did you do to the rest of my comment

Then he got the biggest trip ever and his mum had to tuck the baby Ratty back into bed and call it a day.

Maybe he was a little todler and his mum left the pantry open, and a jar of nutmeg fell to the ground and broke. Being the young aspiring bodybuilder that he was, he instinctvly thought it to be chocalate whey protein (quad inner armour no doubt) and swiftly proceded to eat the whole lot like the PantryRat that he was. An hour later, he scurried like a rat down into his garrage screaming Nats Nats Nats as he proceeded to pump himself up while doing FST-7 that had been implanted in his brain by jesus himself. Shouting Worlds Worlds Worlds he ran to baby rebels house and...

Then he got the biggest trip ever and his mum had to tuck the baby Ratty back into bed and call it a day.

Why are you picking on Gym Rat? You fucking disgust me, get a life you insensitive asshole. 

Why are you picking on Gym Rat? You fucking disgust me, get a life you insensitive asshole. 

Well said bro 

Well said bro 

The nerve of some people huh, bibby.... Especially where your low carb for the battle of the nats.