FYI Rarotonga

fng

Just done ten days in raro with family. to get some me time i went gym hunting.

there are three gyms on the island, which is about 32km around by road, there are two buses one goes clockwise and the other anticlockwise, $5.00 one way trip. until we got a car for the girls shopping, I bused in and walked back. About 5km of piece and quiet

one cross fit with some very new and good equipment. they do an early session and mid afternoon. but your welcome to do your own thing inbetween, $10.00 causual. It's on the North west side near the edge water

there's and all round gym oppostie the airport called revolution fitness. Not huge but enough gear to keep most happy. open 9am-2pm for casual $10.00 or you can get a week pass with a swipe card for 24hr access. I trained there as it was the most conveniant

there's another gym on the eastern side called top shape, it has a lot of pretty raw old equipment, but fully funtional $8.00 casual

saw the bus cruise one night, looked like a blast

We did the four wheel drive safari on the last day, the driver said please don't jump out of the moving jeep.

He was driving the booze bus the other night and some young guy dicided to jump off as they were coming to stop and miss juged it hitting a pole. apparently he was still in hospital

• 1 month later...