NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
Louise123D

Posing Practice

Hi Everyone,

Newbie here, be gentle.

I am in the process of emmigrating to New Zealand, in particular Wellington.

I am a bikini athlete and have competed a couple of times over here in London, England. 

After recieving some constructive critisim, I believe a massive part of my not placing is down to stage presence and hitting the right poses for my body. 

Therefore, can any of you suggest or recommend someone in Wellington or close to the area that can spend some time with me for posing practice.

Many thanks,

Louise

Hey Louise, welcome to Gymnation (and soon NZ).

My first thought was Dinahlady. She's a member on here, ex-Brit, figure competitor, and trainer. She'd have been perfect... except that I think she moved to the South Island. But she might recommend someone else if she sees this topic (or you could PM her)

Hey Louise, welcome to Gymnation (and soon NZ).

My first thought was Dinahlady. She's a member on here, ex-Brit, figure competitor, and trainer. She'd have been perfect... except that I think she moved to the South Island. But she might recommend someone else if she sees this topic (or you could PM her)

LOL thanks, (though I've never actually made it to the stage - terrible I know!) 

I'd recommend Hayley Freeman in Wellington, I'm pretty sure she's ms Fitness NZ and has competed many times! She was helping me with my routine when I was going to compete in Wellington. 

If you get a chance go on to YouTube and type in Haley freeman from this years nzifbb pro am show and her routine from it will blow you away . Welcome to gymnation and soon nz

Thanks all of you. I am finally in and semi-settled into life as a Wellingtonian lol.

Thanks for all the recommendations, seems like Hayley is the go to girl, I will contact her via facebook.

xx

Joanna Mountford (Figure Ms Universe etc) runs posing & presentation seminars along with Giselle McArtney (Ms NZ Extreme Body / Physique), both are seasoned competitors with Joanna being reknown as one of the best in the game (no surprises as ex- ballet dancer).

Both are on FB.