Clenbuterol 40mcg tabs - Astra lean by Alpha-Pharma

Dream

Hi guys and girls,

Anyone used these clen tabs?

I'll prob start 1 pill (40mcg) and slowly ramp it up to 3-4 pills a day and then ramp down. (2weeks on 2 weeks off cycle)

I'll be using some taurine as well 4-5g a day, and eatting a bannana and prob find a potasium supp too.

My diet and training will be on point ofcourse, clen is not a miracle drug I know.

What other sort of information would I also need 2 consider when on clen etc?

I might stack 200mcg caffiene with it as well.

All info would be much appreciated, thanks!

post-11054-14190332803981_thumb.jpg

If it's good you shouldn't need 4 tabs to see results. 2 should suffice.

they are ok yeah just Thai UG Clen nothing special but not shit either. No better than liquid stuff guys I know are using at moment... The liquid prob cheaper too mcg for mcg.

Yeah I think I said 4 pills a bit loose there, I think 2-3 will be plenty tbh (really is 80-120mcg). I think I read somewhere they feel kinda underdosed, but still work etc.

Are they in Thai? The contact details on there website seems to be from India?

Yeah i'm really keen for tabs realtalk, much easier lol just pop a pill and good :D

In terms of cost around $60-70 usd for 150 pills, and $90-100 for 300pills. Shipping is extra lol (150 should be plenty right?)

Thanks for the input man, appreciate it :D

Could be from India dunno I just seen that brand stacked high in Thai pharmacies. Yeah prob get stopped tbh but worth a try if you can afford to loose the money.

Yeah I'll give it a go, most likely it will get seized lol, but worth a try I spose. 

Also if I do manage to get it in, I may even look into a pill cutter, so can cut the pill in half, going up in 40mcg seems like a bit haha.

You rekon liquid is more likely to make it in than tabs?

If it's good you shouldn't need 4 tabs to see results. 2 should suffice.

they are ok yeah just Thai UG Clen nothing special but not shit either. No better than liquid stuff guys I know are using at moment... The liquid prob cheaper too mcg for mcg.

Yeah I think I said 4 pills a bit loose there, I think 2-3 will be plenty tbh (really is 80-120mcg). I think I read somewhere they feel kinda underdosed, but still work etc.

Are they in Thai? The contact details on there website seems to be from India?

Yeah i'm really keen for tabs realtalk, much easier lol just pop a pill and good Biggrin

In terms of cost around $60-70 usd for 150 pills, and $90-100 for 300pills. Shipping is extra lol (150 should be plenty right?)

Thanks for the input man, appreciate it Biggrin

Alpha Pharma is from India: 2-3 tabs should be fine,,

Alpha-Pharma Healthcare

B205, Universal Business Park

Off Saki Vihar Road, Chandivali

Mumbai 400072, India

Main.: +91-2242911000

Fax.: +91-2242911001

Hi guys and girls,

Anyone used these clen tabs?

I'll prob start 1 pill (40mcg) and slowly ramp it up to 3-4 pills a day and then ramp down. (2weeks on 2 weeks off cycle)

I'll be using some taurine as well 4-5g a day, and eatting a bannana and prob find a potasium supp too.

My diet and training will be on point ofcourse, clen is not a miracle drug I know.

What other sort of information would I also need 2 consider when on clen etc?

I might stack 200mcg caffiene with it as well.

All info would be much appreciated, thanks

Good clen, blows alot of the shit UG stuff away. I have used it quite a few times and it works very well. All the poducts from Alpha P are very good. I've just finished a cycle of their test e and parabolin (tren hex) which was great.

Good clen, blows alot of the shit UG stuff away. I have used it quite a few times and it works very well. All the poducts from Alpha P are very good. I've just finished a cycle of their test e and parabolin (tren hex) which was great.

Welcome back Stranger, hope you're keeping well... 

Alpha-pharma is very popular in the UK, and cheap as.. apparently they are one of the few labs currently selling legit Masteron tested by GC/MS... 

Alpha pharma is UG

Alpha pharma is pharma grade in India, you can walk into a chemist and buy it. They however do not have a licence to export hence why it is called UG in other parts of the world. There dosing is spot on (its been tested here in the UK) and  their maunfacturing standards are far above what a average UG lab would be.

Welcome back Stranger, hope you're keeping well... 

Alpha-pharma is very popular in the UK, and cheap as.. apparently they are one of the few labs currently selling legit Masteron tested by GC/MS... 

Hey there Daz, cheers mate. I got my shit together and finished a Diet and Nutrition Degree and will be starting a masters degree in sports nutrition soon.

My other half is a bio medical scientist and she is about to start a PhD so busy times ahead. Not sure how much time I will have but will pop in here whenever I can. Hope all good with you.

Alpha Pharma is from India: 2-3 tabs should be fine,,

Alpha-Pharma Healthcare

B205, Universal Business Park

Off Saki Vihar Road, Chandivali

Mumbai 400072, India

Main.: +91-2242911000

Fax.: +91-2242911001

'

Sweet :)

Alpha pharma is UG

Alpha pharma is pharma grade in India, you can walk into a chemist and buy it. They however do not have a licence to export hence why it is called UG in other parts of the world. There dosing is spot on (its been tested here in the UK) and  their maunfacturing standards are far above what a average UG lab would be.

Thanks for the confirmation :) I'll definitely look into buying some

I just found a study that shows what we already know: With further supplementation there may not be a need to cycle off Clenbuterol.

Huszar E, Herjavecz I, B?sz?rmenyi-Nagy G, Slapke J, Schreiber J, Debreczeni LA. Effects of ketotifen and clenbuterol on beta-adrenergic receptor functions of lymphocytes and on plasma TXB-2 levels of asthmaticpatients.Z Erkr Atmungsorgane. 1990;175(3):141-6.

Clinical observations indicate that beta-adrenergic drugs may increase bronchial reactivity in asthmatics. To find out possible reasons for this phenomenon the beta-adrenergic receptor function of isolated lymphocytes of asthmatic patients treated with clenbuterol alone or with ketotifen and clenbuterol together were studied. The cAMP levels of lymphocytes stimulated by different doses of isoproterenol were measured by radioimmunoassay and have been compared in the groups of healthies, and asthmatic patients after 3-months running of clenbuterol (Spiropent, Sandoz), as well as in the same asthmatics after one-week running of parallel administration of ketotifen and clenbuterol. There was no difference between the beta-adrenergic receptor function in asthmatic patients treated with clenbuterol alone vs. untreated healthies. Applying ketotifen and clenbuterol together the beta-adrenergic receptor function increased compared to the values obtained after application of clenbuterol alone (intraindividual-control) as well as vs. the group of healthies (control).Data presented support the view that therapeutic doses of selective beta 2-agonists do not lead to damage of the beta-adrenoceptor function.The improvement of receptor function after parallel administration of clenbuterol and ketotifen may be a consequence of the participation of ketotifen in the control of beta-adrenergic receptor system. Thus it seems unlikely that down-regulation of beta-adrenergic receptors is responsible for the beta-agonist induced bronchial hyperreactivity. That's why TXB-2 levels in the plasma of the same asthmatic patients and healthy volunteers were determined by RIA.

Regarding Ketotifen with Clenbuterol? According to this study you should be able to use smaller doses and not have to increase the dosage or cycle off.

Just be aware the same people caught up in selling low dosed AAS, fake HGH & Benzo's recently are moving this brand as well, so despite what packaging says locally purchased product could also be faked.

Note: I'm not saying it is or not, I haven't used it, the common denominator is there though so be aware.

Just be aware the same people caught up in selling low dosed AAS, fake HGH & Benzo's recently are moving this brand as well, so despite what packaging says locally purchased product could also be faked.

Note: I'm not saying it is or not, I haven't used it, the common denominator is there though so be aware.

Just to clarify Nate, some Alpha-Pharma products are being sold here in NZ... And those selling have a less than reputable reputation...

What products are being sold, are you aware..?

It's UG brand... What you expect. Pharm grade to me means pharmaceuticals that are distributed internationally and prescribed by western doctors to western people. This isn't that. Same as me saying danabol blue hearts are pharm grade in Thailand because they are sold in a chemist there... Just because someone doses their gear correctly and it's made in a clean environment doesn't make it not UG. 

there is a reason there is no endorsement from a pharmacietical company for exportation.

Just to clarify Nate, some Alpha-Pharma products are being sold here in NZ... And those selling have a less than reputable reputation...

People just bring back from Thailand where it's flooding the shelves and sell it... Not their fault if it's shit. It's the brands.

You guys really think it's all made in India... The Thai alpha pharma made in Thailand and so forth. Not hard to stamp an address on back of box. No UG gear can be 100% trustworthy there will always be cloud of doubt.

pharma gear has no doubt.

It's UG brand... What you expect. Pharm grade to me means pharmaceuticals that are distributed internationally and prescribed by western doctors to western people. This isn't that. Same as me saying danabol blue hearts are pharm grade in Thailand because they are sold in a chemist there... Just because someone doses their gear correctly and it's made in a clean environment doesn't make it not UG. 

there is a reason there is no endorsement from a pharmacietical company for exportation.

Alpha-Pharma have a very good reputation in the UK... just sayin..

2013-08-30172324_zps411673d6.jpg

People just bring back from Thailand where it's flooding the shelves and sell it... Not their fault if it's shit. It's the brands.

You guys really think it's all made in India... The Thai alpha pharma made in Thailand and so forth. Not hard to stamp an address on back of box. No UG gear can be 100% trustworthy there will always be cloud of doubt.

pharma gear has no doubt.

Yeah well the stuff ppl buying in nz more than likely come from Thailand... not many ppl go India cause you can just go to Papatoetoe instead which is same just no gear.

A bit like most of the UK inner citys... Too many foreigners...

I just found a study that shows what we already know: With further supplementation there may not be a need to cycle off Clenbuterol.

Hmmm yeah thats intresting. Thanks for posting :)

Alpha-Pharma have a very good reputation in the UK... just sayin..

2013-08-30172324_zps411673d6.jpg

Look at them goodies!

• 3 weeks later...