PT/ Nutritionist recommendations for Wellington NZ?

chelsea_248x

Hi everyone,

I'm wanting to take my training up a notch (several notches!!) and get some help with my nutrition and accountability. I feel like I've tried a whole range of diet approaches (weight watchers, clean eating, paleo, low carb, keto, calorie counting, macro counting, etc. etc...) and I have FINALLY opened my eyes to the fact that common denominator in never succeeding with these attempts was.... Me.
So, I am on the hunt for an awesome personal trainer and/ or nutritionist in the Wellington area (preferrably central/ CBD). I'm 5"4 and about 65kg, I'm wanting to lose weight (specifically, lose body fat%) but more importantly I want to get stronger and build lean muscle. At this stage I'm not considering competing, but it's something I'd definitely be open to further down the track when my confidence and progress is building up.

I'm comfortable working with either a male or female trainer, and my health and fitness is a priority for me so I don't mind paying a little bit more if it means I'm working with someone who really knows their stuff and can help me to get results.

Any advice/ suggestions/ recomendations would be HUGELY appreciated!!