Mount Maunganui Gym for casual session?

MBasevi

Flex Fitness is good

cheers bro. 

http://www.globalfitnessclub.co.nz

I went there when I was there, it's down my KFC which made it even better. Tell them Rxx sent you, you'll get a free wristy from the girl that works there. 

Thank me later 

so was the wristy at kfc or the gym? 

could try going for a run on the beach bro. or drive out to the countryside and go for a run on a quiet road

Pass bro. Running doesnt do my knees any favours. Cheers for the effort.

Good question, I can't remember.. I was eating KFC in both locations so my memory is blurred. 

In all seriousness, that gym was good and had good range of dumbells and also a deadlift/squat platform. Lots of machines,bars etc. I'd go back when I'm there next.

Flex is an awesome gym, lots of new hammer strength equipment, benches, free weights and a couple of platforms.  Recently had a massive new fitout.  The NZ sevens team train out of there when they are assembled.

Global is more hardcore, older equipment, but all really good and some good strong guys train there.  You will be happy with either option.

Flex is an awesome gym, lots of new hammer strength equipment, benches, free weights and a couple of platforms.  Recently had a massive new fitout.  The NZ sevens team train out of there when they are assembled.

Global is more hardcore, older equipment, but all really good and some good strong guys train there.  You will be happy with either option.

Never been to Flex, so will have a train there when I'm up there next.