truenaturalbodybuilding.com

AZIDE

ok faggots. legit cycle log.

end of last 'cycle' was june 19 or some shit. now time for start of next one. 2 weeks break is fine. time on = time off is for faggots. not gonna get jaundice or some shit either coz not a pussy. Heres the 'after' pic from last cycle. taken june 20.

june14.jpg

that was with some pump (trained couple hours prior). lost size since then since training less and eating f*ck all coz too hot where i was, but measured arm yesterday and was 18" no pump.

anyway gear etc:

gonna log this every day coz it changes every day because for orals i just pour raw powder onto tiny bowl on my scales and if its bit much too bad. plus gonna change up my orals a bit. and add tren and mast in a few weeks. and getting insulin in next few days so gonna use that. its some bs 30% fast acting 70% medium acting so might have to train and pin slin mornings. not gonna chew the nicotine gum. been on that shit on and off since 2011 and never smoked before. its not addictive..easy to stop, no withdrawals but just better on it. but feel like its catabolic somehow and fucks appetite and i know i get bigger faster without it

Yesterday was cycle start:

600mg test e. planning on pinning this every 2nd day.

Today

superdrol 50mg

aromasin 20mg

anavar 100mg

caffeine 2g

Training

gonna do a strength/bb program that i make up as i go. coz cbf with faggit spreadsheet shit and weak 1rm. and gonna do bench comp in 3 weeks even though doubt ill do better than last time (180). and push/pull at end of year. gpc ones.

today

chest+ arms. log later after ive done it.

comments/critique welcome.

post-7236-14190332812986_thumb.jpg

ok faggots. legit cycle log.

june14.jpg

Train your legs.... Mosking

did you train legs when your patella tendon was fucked? im gonna train legs just no squats for a while i think. they kill my knee, back and f*ck up my sternum. i enjoy doing legs, probably the only thing where i actually feel fucked afterwards and like ive pushed myself. need to train them to get deadlift up too i think.

2g of test, keen to hear how this goes for you.  i personally dont know anyone that runs it this high without looking like a water buffalo, even with AI control.  Also the more i read around the more people dont really run a huge amount of test without GH in the blood.

anyway, keen to see what it does for you.

2g of test, keen to hear how this goes for you.  i personally dont know anyone that runs it this high without looking like a water buffalo, even with AI control.  Also the more i read around the more people dont really run a huge amount of test without GH in the blood.

anyway, keen to see what it does for you.

if its shit ill just drop to 1g which was fine

monitor calories at all or just eat big through out the day?

In to see how cycle goes with that much test

nah cbf counting calories/macros. just try get enough protein and as much food as i can eat without feeling disgusting. mostly good food. not faggot foods

Serious question, if your pinning test E2D, wouldnt it be more Ideal to use a shorter ester than enenthate, such as test prop, or does it not actually matter or make a difference?

And what's with the 2g caffiene? 400mg was enough to make me get nosebleeds (though it could have been the 'pump' ingriedients)

Yeah that's a lot of caffeine man 2g lol that's like 10 coffees combine that with the bloat and it's not too kind on the ticker. Monitor your Bp and seriously consider an AI along with dropping the caffeine dose. 

Im using aromasin riccardo. and caffeine that high isnt a frequent occurance. usually use 300-500mg or no sleep for ages (train nights atm).

yesterday pinned 600mg test e.

superdrol 50mg

aromasin 20mg

anavar 100mg

caffeine 500mg.

oral doses were the same because i made up 2 days worth (accidently poured way too much superdrol so added double everything) then mixed it together properly then halved it.

measured arms today. just over 19" with pump 30min after training. starting insulin sat morning coz cbf going hypo at work and also cbf getting up at 5am to train before work this week. slept 11 hours last night and today was first day training since monday. shoulders tomorrow. pin test tonight. didnt yesterday coz was asleep. 30mg aromasin, 30mg superdrol, 100mg anavar today also.

yo faggts pinned 10iu of novomix couple hours ago. gonna go train then pin 10 iu more. also took usual orals 40/140/30 superdrol/anavar/aromasin. taking caffeine also soon too. inb4 fall asleep and go hypo tonight. my gf came home drunk too so no help.