frustrated !!!

chook73

al-ex wrote:

It's the intention to use my suggested route for as long as needed. Once the hcg has done it's job, the clomid

Should be enuff sustain levels. This would not be expensive to maintain.

Depending on what stage one is at and what one wants to achieve and how quickly, is what is important when it comes to solving the mysteries of the endocrin.

My Statement stands.

Ovidrel if affordable would without doubt be beneficial, I say affordable as its $180/ml and that's a good price btw.

Daz with all due respect (and it says you're a Valued Member) it is easy to copy and paste text or even re-write something you've seen. What I've offered is short straight to the point advice from both first and second hand knowledge and experience with "low test issues". Things are not always cut n dry e.g. to eat the egg yolk or just the white? You will find numerous conflicting opinions.

Anyone who has experienced severely low levels of test will be suffering majorly in many ways, from physical pain to memory loss. What's needed is a quick fix and why not if it's available. After all Steroids are no different, they are a quick fix to a bigger body. What Dr's ask of us is simply not acceptable, we can not survive the 3 Months to see if it gets better by itself, which I might add, it does not always.

My personal levels once reached 1.1 and my endo called me to see if I was still alive when he got the results. This was after 6 months of bloods and "there there, go home and I'll see you I a month"

Like I said with all due respect and after your attitude and language towards me I now have less respect for you than I did.

I for one do not care what "books you have read" as this proves nothing, then again I don't know you, maybe you have the wisdom of solomon bestowed upon you, then again of course you may not, maybe you have not even got the experience you claim to have.

I will in future disregard and ignore your comments and opinions, I suggest you do likewise with mine.

If it's fertility you are after, HMG is better than HCG for spermogenisis because it works directly on FSH.

and HCG induced LH desensitiation is only when dosages are given outside natural ranges. 

Taking both HCG and HMG in low dosages is what a lot of bodybuilders are doing who are blasting and crusing perminantly and have the money/awareness of its benefits.

Fair comment yeelang but How much is hmg though? Follistim is $900/ml here in nz .. so I'm told. The Hcg chain is almost identical to LH and FSH , and so for raising test and giving this guy his nuts back asap, hcg with clomiphene should be enough.

Fair comment yeelang but How much is hmg though? Follistim is $900/ml here in nz .. so I'm told. The Hcg chain almost identical to LH and FSH , and so for raising test and giving this guy his nuts back asap, hcg with clomiphene should be enough. Also consider this, and that is that for spermatogenisis to occur you need test first hence again why everyone is always put on hcg first for up to 3 Months (usually 2) and once levels are up and stable they switch to Follistim.

Using hCG to raise test is stupid, i posted about it a while back I can try dig it up, there was a whole thread on it. the only real purpose it serves is in fertility as Daz said.

Edit: raising test with clomiphene works but not all the time, particularly if your test levels are REALLY shot. It is also a horrible drug that has some unpleasent side effects. 

Edit edit: heres the thread http://www.gymnation.co.nz/forum/steroids-prescription-meds/i-was-thinking it has some good info relating to this topic, particularly hcg and leydig cell desensitization. 

al-ex wrote:

As much as I hate to turn this into a copy and paste war (because nothing beats first hand experience) .... like I said there will always be another point of view and someone else will always experience something different but here's a link anyway...

http://jeffreydachmd.com/clomid-for-low-testosterone-part-one/

al-ex wrote:

As much as I hate to turn this into a copy and paste war (because nothing beats first hand experience) .... like I said there will always be another point of view and someone else will always experience something different but here's a link anyway...

http://jeffreydachmd.com/clomid-for-low-testosterone-part-one/

Just in case you haven't done your research, Riccardo has completed 7 years at Med-School, now has employment as a NZ medical professional, he has no need to cut-n paste, neither have I...

Whoever Riccardo is I'm sure he cuts n pastes like the rest of the world if for no other reason than to save time which is a scarce commodity. Before you start laughing at how I don't know Ricardo is, let's not forget you are all hiding behind "nicknames" on here, where as I am not, nor am I in the habit of asking people their real name, mainly because they're hiding their real name for a reason, they don't anyone to know it and therefore aren't likely to give me an honest answer. Lastly if this Ricardo person is sooo qualified then how come he isn't our Dr/endo and giving us all what we want?

This thread was about someone in distress as i understood it and wanting help and yet somehow it has turned into a who can write a smarter reply or appear more threatening.

This is not a competition, it's a support thread.

alex pm'd me this message for daz

al-ex wrote:

I'm glad I inspire you but Daz
why are you so mad? Try to understand, that I do want you as a friend
I just don't want you to do some crazy shit

I seen this one shit on the news a couple weeks ago that made me sick

Some old dude died taking non pharma grade shit

and had this bottle in his room, and it said it was aromasin
and in his car they found a vial, but it was unlabelled UGL shit too

Come to think about it, his name was.. it was you

Damn!

Just reading all this after a weekend away... and I'm so confused!

Who's got their knickers in a twist, and who twisted them? Did they really twist them, or is everyone just pretending? Do I need to wade in here, or are you kids having fun?

*unknw*

Just reading all this after a weekend away... and I'm so confused!

Who's got their knickers in a twist, and who twisted them? Did they really twist them, or is everyone just pretending? Do I need to wade in here, or are you kids having fun?

Dunno

Where did you go?