Hello :)

xstephnz

Hey

I'm S and I'm 24.

I have joined this site because I want to get into weight lifting.

My highest weight was 125 kilos. I am now 117 kilos. My goal weight is between 63 and 70 kilos. I am 5'8.

I have Bipolar. I thought it was impossible to lose weight on my current medications, but after moving back in with my parents I realised I had been eating too many take-aways and have since lost 9 kilos.

I hope I can meet a few friendly faces :)

Welcome!

I hope I can meet a few friendly faces Smile

You'll meet plenty of people here. Some will be helpful, others won't.

My only advice to you is to know that any advice you get here will not be tailored to you exactly because, well, it's the internet and not a face to face session with a trainer who understands you,

and

that people will often be trolling you just for fun. Don't take it personally. Just enjoy it for the entertainment it is :-)

Hi Stephanie welcome to Gymnation. You have made an excellent start to losing weight often it comes down to the food choices you make.

Have you joined a gym yet?

You are in good company here, very supportive especially if you are making an effort.

Anyway have a great day and see you around the forums.

Hi Stephanie going to the gym should provide you with further moral support for your goal, it's not essential but may just be a lot more personal to your needs than us online.

In order to progress in your aim of lifting weights it is probably essential to go to a gym in order to get the right mix and balance to your training.

Just bringing in a daily walk is another easy addition that will help a lot.

Anyway keep it up, good work.