Test/Anavar/Slin. long time listener, first time caller.

thatwaslight

Been out of the loop for a very long time and looking to get back on the horse...

Have always wanted to try slin just too much of a pussy to give it a crack but after seeing several mates use it it seems to be relitivley safe.

Stats: withered and weak

Cycle will be:

1ml Test E EW

60mg Anavar ED

5iu Slin post work out

Is this enough slin to make reasonalbe gains? and am i a pussy for wanting to start on just a few units and working up?

Been out of the loop for a very long time and looking to get back on the horse...

Have always wanted to try slin just too much of a pussy to give it a crack but after seeing several mates use it it seems to be relitivley safe.

Cycle will be:

1ml Test E EW

60mg Anavar ED

5iu Slin post work out

Is this enough slin to make reasonalbe gains? and am i a pussy for waiting to start on just a few units and working up?

250mg test E a week? sounds low but hey if thats all you need then lucky you.

I'd say 5iu is good place to start. Better to slowly increase than start too high and have to work down. What sort insulin do you have?

Cycle will be:

1ml Test E EW

60mg Anavar ED

5iu Slin post work out

Is this enough slin to make reasonalbe gains? and am i a pussy for waiting to start on just a few units and working up?

I'd say 5iu is good place to start. Better to slowly increase than start too high and have to work down. What sort insulin do you have?

used grams in the past bro not really keen to get back to being an obvious bloated juice head. have access to everything but ill obv use fast acting (humilin or humalog?)

Cycle will be:

1ml Test E EW

60mg Anavar ED

5iu Slin post work out

used grams in the past bro not really keen to get back to being an obvious bloated juice head. have access to everything but ill obv use fast acting (humilin or humalog?)

Fair enough, don't want to get to big lol

From memory humlog (insilun lispro or aspart) is the faster acting of the two active in 15minutes peaking around an hour and gone in 2 hours. Check with leeroid, he's riding the slin train to gainsville

Cycle will be:

1ml Test E EW

60mg Anavar ED

5iu Slin post work out

Is this enough slin to make reasonalbe gains? and am i a pussy for wanting to start on just a few units and working up?

Looks like a cycle for a bikini pro. You afraid of losing your femininity?

It just seems like a waste to take insulin on such a weak cycle, especially without GH. I don't know, just my opinion.

I'm going to stay on 6iu for a couple weeks then depending on how I feel, I might work my way up to 10iu. Only using it on training days though.

Cycle will be:

1ml Test E EW

60mg Anavar ED

5iu Slin post work out

Where's the hGH... ?? Test too low..!!.... + Tren + Mast..!!

6-12iu of hGH daily 5 on 2 off..

On workout days insulin Regular 10iu with every meal about 20 min before then take bcaa's and creatine with each shot of insulin...

Then non workout days 2-3 shots of insulin 10iu with each meal (20-30iu total)

preworkout 10-15iu of insulin pre and 10-15iu of post...

Insulin will inscrease your strength due to having more glycogen in the muscle. 

DOSES are very specific  to each person and based on tollerance/resistance.

Really anything less then 8iu is not really anabolic because the body produces a bolus of 5-7iu post meal naturally ..... try to stay at above 10iu.....

How long would you be able to run insulin in that fashion before you ran a risk of developing diabetes?

Also you think it's necessary to pin both pre and post workout?

How long is a piece of string, with anything its a risk, top level serious body-builders don't consider it an issue because they are always on, whether the body produces it or not they still get enough via a needle...

The above protocol can be used 4-8 weeks then 4 off...

Not something you'd jump on straight away, more a plateau breaker when AAS effects seem to stall...

I'm pretty sure if youre healthy using insulin shouldn't increase your risk of diabetes. 

You wouldn't imagine so unless your immune system recognised the exogenous insulin as foreign and created anti-bodies, which then in turn had an auto-immune attack on the pancreatic cells?

No longterm feedback mechanism to the extent of Test, so wont in itself shut insulin production down for an extended period. 

I'm pretty sure if youre healthy using insulin shouldn't increase your risk of diabetes. 

You wouldn't imagine so unless your immune system recognised the exogenous insulin as foreign and created anti-bodies, which then in turn had an auto-immune attack on the pancreatic cells?

No longterm feedback mechanism to the extent of Test, so wont in itself shut insulin production down for an extended period. 

It's not really the shutdown of endogenous production we're worried about, more the downregulation of the effects of insulin. That's type 2 diabetes where your body is so insensitive to insulin that you need an increasing amount of insulin to keep blood glucose low.

Having a glut of insulin in your bloodstream all the time will cause insulin resistance. Even your natural production of insulin is released in a pulsatile fashion to reduce downregulation.

It's not really the shutdown of endogenous production we're worried about, more the downregulation of the effects of insulin. That's type 2 diabetes where your body is so insensitive to insulin that you need an increasing amount of insulin to keep blood glucose low.

Having a glut of insulin in your bloodstream all the time will cause insulin resistance. Even your natural production of insulin is released in a pulsatile fashion to reduce downregulation.

Fair point, I was thinking of type 1.

But given you're using fast acting only twice (?) a day you're not likely to have high insulin levels for any period of time?

But given you're using fast acting only twice (?) a day you're not likely to have high insulin levels for any period of time?

Well, Daz's protocol would suggest a shot of slin with every meal plus a pre and post workout pin. That means 6-8 shots of slin a day, divided throughout the whole day. Even the fast acting slin stays active for at least 3 hours. So there would be exogenous insulin present throughout the whole day which would cause rapid desensitization in my opinion.

That being said, the body does seem to regain insulin sensitivity easily too. Intermittent fasting and eating a low carb diet have been shown to upregulate insulin sensitivity pretty quickly.

Daz has some pretty extreme ideas for someone that hasn't competed as a bodybuilder.

Not to say they're incorrect or that guys aren't doing what hes saying, but Ive been around competitive bodybuilding for over two decades and I dont know anyone who's done more than three shots of slin a day?

Daz has some pretty extreme ideas for someone that hasn't competed as a bodybuilder.

Not to say they're incorrect or that guys aren't doing what hes saying, but Ive been around competitive bodybuilding for over two decades and I dont know anyone who's done more than three shots of slin a day?

I'm in my 33rd year of AAS use so hopefully I have something of value to add...

Have used genuine hGH extensively back in the UK, but not for some time, with that in mind I PM'd a mate who moderates on GH-15, and has been on the pro-circuit some time, I posted his recommendation of a hGH/insulin cycle... Its fairly common and by no means extreme by todays standards... In saying that, some of the cycle recommendations seem pretty extreme for most people on GH-15.. IMO..!!

Yeah no disrespect meant Daz, appreciate and value the input, just tryna put some context in it for TL who seems to lose sight of that imho at times. (Short training history, relatively young, relatively small, not a high level competitor yet, yet doses up there, compounds up there, slin, hgh, pinning calves etc). That said Ive told TL previously his progress has been very rapid, just be good to see him around for a while!!!

Sometime às you & I know (with our wisdom lol...oh f*ck it we're just old!) a little patience can be a blessing!

Well, Daz's protocol would suggest a shot of slin with every meal plus a pre and post workout pin. That means 6-8 shots of slin a day, divided throughout the whole day. Even the fast acting slin stays active for at least 3 hours. So there would be exogenous insulin present throughout the whole day which would cause rapid desensitization in my opinion.

That being said, the body does seem to regain insulin sensitivity easily too. Intermittent fasting and eating a low carb diet have been shown to upregulate insulin sensitivity pretty quickly.

You could always cut down on the number of meals, to reduce the number of shots..

The protocol was only advised for 4-8 weeks to avoid pancreatic shut-down..

Droping the insulin but keeping hGH in, with AAS... Everyone should have hGH in there, its synnergistic and burns bodyfat and increases amount of muscle fibers. 

Yeah no disrespect meant Daz, appreciate and value the input, just tryna put some context in it for TL who seems to lose sight of that imho at times. (Short training history, relatively young, relatively small, not a high level competitor yet, yet doses up there, compounds up there, slin, hgh, pinning calves etc). That said Ive told TL previously his progress has been very rapid, just be good to see him around for a while!!!

Sometime às you & I know (with our wisdom lol...oh f*ck it we're just old!) a little patience can be a blessing!

You're correct Nate, maybe the advice was a bit on the advanced side.. 

Insulin is kinda pointless without hGH, and with hGH AAS should be high.

For someone just getting back into it: Test + Tren + Mast...

You're correct Nate, maybe the advice was a bit on the advanced side.. 

Insulin is kinda pointless without hGH, and with hGH AAS should be high.

For someone just getting back into it: Test + Tren + Mast...

Mast doesn't agree with me mate and trens out as my hairlines already taken a battering over the years. That's why I was thinking of adding slin to speed things up without adding more aas. 

Mast doesn't agree with me mate and trens out as my hairlines already taken a battering over the years. That's why I was thinking of adding slin to speed things up without adding more aas. 

Steroids don't really agree with you do they? You don't like Anadrol, Winstrol, Masteron and tren. You don't even like test either. What you weighing these days anyway?

• 1 year later...