FIFA World Cup 2014

Pseudonym

Brazil has good mid and fwd players but their defence is questionable and their GK hasn't played alot of football Latley, there are a number of teams that could win it and that is why it's such a great event. After the pool play I think you'll be able to get a better idea of who could win, not based on points but game play. I think a European team will probably win it, I wouldn't guess which one at this stage. I put $100 on France to win it I will get $2000 back if they do... Which I think is reasonable odds. Out of the 19 cups think the host team has won it 6 times, depending how you interpret that I dont think it's that important.

will be a good few weeks ahead. Looking forward to watching a few games!

I am surprised about  Spain being knocked out of the FIFA World Cup and I image that that the average person who picked Spain to win the World Cup or in the office sweep stakes must feel a bit gutted after Spain's lost to chille 

Holland to win the cup :'D

I watched Ausy play yesterday was a good game. And I bet on Italy to win today which was a good win Biggrin

X2 Netherlands

Purely on work sweepstakes and I get a hundy if they win. Then they actually look like a legit team!

One thing I have notice about this years World Cup is. It is hard to pick winners and who would picked Italy not making it to the round of 16 and Spain going home early when they won it in 2010. That would also include upsets happening as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...