Getting Stronger // Wookie Method

GyzzBrah

Ffs no doctor is gonna prescribe a teenager testosterone unless he visibly looks like a female ie no body hair, underdeveloped genitals, high pitched voice, excessively timid etc. If you really wanna get on test just buy some UG gear off one of the guys on here and jab yourself. Much less hassle and way cheaper too. At least now you've got baseline bloods done lol.

Dunno if running both smolov and smolov jr is good idea but your lifts are weak enough that it shouldn't put too much strain on your cns anyway. Good luck brosef

Ffs no doctor is gonna prescribe a teenager testosterone unless he visibly looks like a female ie no body hair, underdeveloped genitals, high pitched voice, excessively timid etc.

That's what I find to be fucked. A 50 year old is supposed to have lower testosterone, it's perfectly normal for their age, but they can easily get a trt prescripton. Yet when a teenager is supposed to have HIGH testosterone but does not, every doc goes ape shit over the idea of trt.

That azide, I would rather not touch ug injectables unless I really have to. I might get my local gp to refer me to a men's clinic, since their much more lucrative in their dealings I suppose. As far as the cost, my mummy and daddy will be able to cover it easily enough.

All I really want to do is be able to get proper boners, feel like a real teenager, and talk to girls.

Carl eagleton's prescribed me sleeping pills, so atleast it takes care of that problem.

Bro that's just how it is. Why keep moaning about shit when you can't change it.

What do your parents say about all of this anyway

yeah thats just the thing. because of internet and all this shit nowadays we find out little excuses for things. in the old days people got things done one way or another, they'd just train and eat hard, if they genuinely had a problem they'd get ill and see the docs, get what they need and go back to training.. you'd never find someone coming up with "i got low testosterone this must be why my results are not so good/why im no good with the ladies"... or the much more common "i got add thats why im no good at school" . ignore the self diagnosis bullshit and just keep training. not sayingyou dont have a genuine problem but if multiple industry professionals dont find the need to give you drugs then you probably will be fine getting by without them

If the mens clinic / follow up appointment with endo go sour, I'll just go buy my own ug test.

But for now, you guys are spot on. Gonna push through it no matter what. Though I might pop a few dbol before talking to girls just to be on the safe side.

Speaking from experience brah think you just got some mild depression and anxiety, work out get in shape feel better about yourself spin some yarns to sluts you'll be sweet don't blame it on low test necessarily.

If you haven't got anywhere in a year or two then re assess

My 2c

what sort of retarded doctor would give a 16 year old kid Test?

You do realise some people are late bloomers and might get higher test later on say 17, 18, 19 or 20 y.o.

If you go and take test now from a doc or ug then you are going to f*ck up your natural test production.

On the other hand, if you are gonna top yourself then obviously taking test is better than that. 

Good luck kid.

Almost finished puberty before most kids my age began. Not something I enjoyed, being called a hairy c*nt at year 6 but who cares lol.

8 July, 2014.

Second day of smolov jr, been eating way more food and doc's given me sleeping pills so gonna pop that shit crazy.

As far as training goes, I attempted to do low bar squats yesterday, and although it took a few tries to get the hang of it, my gymrat it feels so much different than high bar. Like my lats take so much load, I can use my back as a lever, and stability / hitting depth is so much easier than high bar, should have known all along.

However, noticed a few problems, since Ive never done them before, so if any powerlifters can help me please.

1) I noticed my back leans far foward when unracking the weight, in order to keep the ar from slipping, because in high bar the bar is resting on your neck, but in low bar, if I stay fully upright the bar slips down. Fortuantley, my back stays in this position through the movement and I dont lean any further when I hit depth.

2) when I put my hands into position, it hurts the f*ck out of my shoulders, and one time I got hurt. Is there anything I can do to help my mobility during the start position?

warm up with some shoulder discolocations (working you way from outside of broom to closer inwards as possible) and lightweight overhead squats, will certainly assist your mobility here. as for bar feeling like it's gonna slip so tilt further to compnensate - you wanna practice activating the lats/keeping that back tight through the movement. it's gonna have to be a very concious movement on your part for a while, thinking about addressing one little thing at a time.

9 July, 2014.

I restarted smolov jr to day 1, and starting from scratch. Reason is, Smolov is meant to only be done with a certain mindset and for people who are at their peak performance. When I started, It was my first time training in almost a month, so the percentages I was working of were my old 1rm, not my current one. However, after 3 days of (failed) squats and bench, I feel back to where I was, and Im ready to attack 3 weeks of hell! f*ck Yeah. Also still working around trying to get a feel of low bar squats.

-

My diet for the next three weeks is a mix of clean and junk food. Don't really eat any meat products azide from whey protein regularly. trying to get 3500 cals, and 200 protein. Fuxc macros.

What I ate today:

• Mass Gainer
  • Pancakes
  • Fk knows what
  • Maccas (the food) w/ fries and drink
  • Fk knows what
  • Quinoa and Brown rice
  • White rice
  • Icecream
  • Melatonins

Btw, my erectors felt a bit strained / sore afrer low bars. Is that normal? Cuz obviously your using more of your back on low bars, but better check than snapped.

On a side note, does anybody here actually care about / read my journal, Or should I just stop posting here?

your erectors feeling a bit strange/weak would be normal given your extremely low test. infact, i'm surprised you have any at all.

What does test have to do with anything lol. I was just wondering If It had anything to do with my form. Like am I supposed to feel them working or nah?

10 July, 2014.

The Melatonin seems to be working wonders, and Im waking up feeling refreshed and stressless. Also, my appetite and energy have gone back through the roof, Been eating like a fucking horse and training like a russian gymrat.

Endo recons the whole situation could be due to disturbed sleep patterns, probably right.

Got 2nd blood test back, Prolactin, Adrenaline, Cortisol, HCG all came back fine; LH, FSH, GnRH and Test all came back pretty low.

Anyway who gives a f*ck about all that, trainings back to normal.

-

• 2 weeks later...

23 July, 2014.

Couldnt finish fking smolov because was sick lots in the holidays / got pissed EOD, and cbf starting over.

-

The Melatonin the Endo gave me has helped me quite a lot, It helps me relax heaps and sleep as soon as I hit the pillow have heaps of relaxment upon waking etc. Only side effect is fucked up dreams about suicide and shit, apparently that's normal for some people taking melatonin, probably cuz you go deeper into REM sleep or whatever than someone not taking it.

-

From saturday I will be doing Candito 6 Week Mesocycle. I believe Skeletor and a few other's have had success doing it and as a subscriber of candito I can attest to his credibility. Looks like pretty well laid out shit, and I will add my favourite accessory work where it says ''optional accessory work" and shit. Will start over the weekend and yeah.

Probably just a frustrated rant with the passion of an innocent and naive teenager who thinks he's the only one that knows everything that is wrong with the world.

Can see classic signs of the loner who has trouble fitting in with society and colleagues. Because admitting the fact that his social problems stem from the fact that he is introverted and generally unsociable is too damaging to his self esteem, he usually convinces himself that he is superior in intellect and wisdom, which is why he cannot communicate with his inferior peers. The danger is that in his isolation he is vulnerable to developing radical ideologies that may turn into psychopatic tendencies.

Jk lol

Probably just a frustrated rant with the passion of an innocent and naive teenager who thinks he's the only one that knows everything that is wrong with the world.

Can see classic signs of the loner who has trouble fitting in with society and colleagues. Because admitting the fact that his social problems stem from the fact that he is introverted and generally unsociable is too damaging to his self esteem, he usually convinces himself that he is superior in intellect and wisdom, which is why he cannot communicate with his inferior peers. The danger is that in his isolation he is vulnerable to developing radical ideologies that may turn into psychopatic tendencies.

Jk lol

inb4 highschool shooting