Anadrol

what are people's thoughts and experiences on this compound? i think i read somewhere that its quite androgenic, is this true?

This is what I have on Anadrol:

.Although the mechanism of Anadrol action hasn?t been studies very well, it?s one of the few compounds that has been tested in so many studies, on so many people, for so many different things, in such wildly varying doses (usually 1-5 mg/kg bodyweight)

Anadrol is not a very potent anabolic. People don?t like to hear that, since its commonly used as a mass drug, but it?s a very poor ligand for the androgen receptor because of its bulky 2-methylene group, and there is a reason its run at such high doses, even in clinical studies. Common bodybuilding doses are 50-200 mg per day, but the 1-5 mg per kg I referenced, used in clinical studies, earlier, amounts to 91-455 mg per day for a 200 lbs person. That means if any of us here were partaking in a clinical study with anadrol, none of us would be taking less than 75 mg, most no less than 100 mg, provided you were in the LOWEST dose group. Not a single androgen was ever used in such doses clinically, which speaks a lot to its weaker anabolic activity, relative to other AAS. 

The main issue with fully elucidating Anadrol?s effect is that it metabolizes into a wild array of compounds that may all have some biological activity at type I nuclear receptors, and therefor we can?t go just by its own structure and say ?it should behave like this?, like we can for most AAS. It even has some unusual secosteroid metabolites that are entirely unique. But we can make a number of deductions based on both experience and the main metabolites. 

One such is that Anadrol may actually be more androgenic than it is anabolic. The other is that Anadrol is most definitely estrogenic BUT IS VERY UNLIKELY TO CAUSE GYNO. Let’s start with the androgenic part. The parent steroid will bind as weakly in androgenically sensitive tissues as in muscle, so you would expect its androgenic potential to be on par with its anabolic potential. But one key metabolite of oxymetholone is mestanolone (methyl-DHT, it basically loses its 2-hydroxymethylene group) and like DHT, mestanolone is readily metabolized to its 3alpha-hydroxy form in muscle, but not in scalp, skin, prostate and so on. Of course the metabolisation to mestanolone is only a portion, so even in the high doses, its unlikely to rival taking pure mestanolone (excretion studies suggest about 1/5th is converted)

On the estrogenic front things get interesting. First of all we have conclusive evidence that Anadrol DOES NOT AROMATIZE (so to the person taking an AI above, that?s sort of pointless) and does NOT bind the progesterone receptor AT ALL. Renowned organic chemist Patrick Arnold once noted it could bind the ER directly because it has an acidic A-ring, and the data seems to confirm this. Mestanolone, the metabolite, readily converts, especially in muscle, to methyl-androstanediol, and the parent oxymetholone could behave exactly like methyl-androstanediol because the hydroxymethylone group extends far enough to pass for a 3-hydroxyl group. Androstanediol is a physiological estrogen, known to selectively bind the Estrogen receptor, especially in the brain. HOWEVER (and this is a big one) androstanediol is directly created, physiologically, from DHT. Neither DHT nor mestanolone, nor any such product has ever been known to cause gyno. Indeed, it does not appear that androstanediols (saturated A-ring steroids with a C19 and a 3alpha-hydroxy group) are estrogenic in the breast. In fact some of you may have directly taken these products since both androstanediol (3-alpha) and methyl-androstanediol (Methyl-3-alpha) were available as prohormones at some time or another. If you did, you know they were not believed to be estrogenic in the sense an AAS user considers something estrogenic, despite the fact that they are known physiologically active estrogens. Hence it is extremely unlikely that oxymetholone or its major metabolites can cause or aggravate gyno. The plethora of studies seems to confirm this, as one study in 1985 used it to TREAT gyno, and a wide range of studies never once remarked on the appearance of gyno as a possible side-effect, even in doses in excess of 300 mg (including studies using 200 mg for 20 weeks). However since it is distinctly estrogenic in other tissues, it is likely some of its effects are mediated by the estrogen receptor.

In regards to water retention, it is unclear if there is a link to its estrogenic nature, but oxymetholone is known to drastically increase blood pressure, an effect likely mediated downstream of ACE causing increase mineralocorticoid action. Use of an ACE inhibitor can alleviate most symptoms associated with oxymetholone use, including water retention and high blood pressure. This is likely why its garnering some attention as a prep drug, since people in prep often use ACE inhibitors and/or diuretics, which nullify increased blood pressure and bloat, allowing the strength effects (since it?s a known neuro-estrogen this could directly relate to its amazing strength effects) to help you without any real side-effects, even in relatively high doses.

Many studies remark the liver toxicity of anadrol, but its hard to get an actual read on just how bad it is, and it may be that different individuals respond differently. In some studies lower doses over short periods of time already alarmingly raise liver enzyme levels, while a study with 200 mg for 20 weeks seemed to not have a higher incidence of liver problems than those other studies. 

thats interesting because i was under the impression that it does cause gyno. i know tren creates issues for me, and when ive taken anadrol and tren at the same time (i only had 1g anadrol so it didnt last long) it seemed to be worse, same as dbol.

im pretty much at the point now where i cbf using tren at all. test plus an oral seems so much better. currently im shooting 400mg test every 2nd or 3rd day and using superdrol and anavar, 20-40mg/day and 50-100mg/day respectively. also take 30mg aromasin whenever i inject. getting good pump and feel a lot better in general than i was when using tren alongside test. got 5g anadrol so will probably give it a try after ive ceased the superdrol and had a few weeks off it.

Think its (superdrol) starting to f*ck up my appetite because normally i can eat heaps but lately ive struggled to even eat 2 meals per day and am probably only hitting about 200-240g protein/day when i can normally comfortably hit 300-600g. 

What orals and combinations of orals/injectables do you guys rate highly?

Epistane is pretty big on GH15.

I'll be running some Anadrol soon. Mix it in with my creatine. My own proprietary post workout blend

I would have thought taking it pre workout would be better. And lol I got banned from gh15 forum

I'll be running some Anadrol soon. Mix it in with my creatine. My own proprietary post workout blend

I would have thought taking it pre workout would be better. And lol I got banned from gh15 forum

LOL why'd you get banned? Don't think it'd really matter tbh on timing.

What about using epi? Supposedly as good if not better than most of orals - superdrol etc

dont really know what epi is? havent heard it mentioned on this website. googling it, and it looks like some pro-hormone

There are plenty of decent orals out there-

Methyldienolone

Methylhydroxynadrolone

Dimethylnadrolone

Dimethyltestosterone

Methyl-1-Testosterone

2-Methandrostenolone

Tetrahydrogestrinone

Methyl-1-Alpha

Methyldiazirinol

Methylstenbolone

Dimethandrostenol

Mentabolan

Norethandrolone

Hexadrone

Methylclosetbol

Pheraplex

Those are just a few. There are numerous orals out there that are quite potent and have amazing effects from anabolic to androgenic. Superdrol is my favorite yes, but I don't let that stop me from using other hormones....

LOL why'd you get banned? Don't think it'd really matter tbh on timing.

just wasnt posting often enough like english wasnt my first language about my tren halo and sucking mods/gh15's dick trying to be a wizard. pretty much just read the Q&A about whores (girls) section for lols. 90% of the forum wasnt even obvious they used gear

Excellent. I just take 1 tab (50mg) bout 90 min before I train. Mix it with abit of dbol maybe 20mg and take another 20mg dbol later or earlier in day depending on what time I'm training.

50mg of real Anadrol a day is plenty, 100mg I get sore stomach and headaches... 150-200mg/day like some ppl use are the same ppl who say they use 200mcg/Clen a day lol.

I dnt use them all the time. Only when I'm strong and want to get stronger. If I took now coming back from injury would feel like waste... Green good brah lol.

post-96994-14166840006163_thumb.jpg

i just have raw powder. do you think if i pressed it into pills with a green filler it would make it more potent?

as for the clen thing i agree with you that 200mcg is just a waste but idk why you seem to think that taking 200mcg/day is gonna f*ck you up badly? i used 300mcg on one occasion. a waste and bad for you yes, but if youre living the yolo/zyzz lifestyle and have heaps of it then who cares. if you think mine is underdosed come to my house and ill take 3ml (100mcg/ml) and you take same amount from same bottle. then next day use 1.5ml of your 200 mcg/ml shit each from same bottle. bet it will be the same both days and that you will be headachey or whatever you complain about at 200mcg and ill be sweet. 

dont even bother with clen anymore but still got a bit sitting around from when i used to use it. anyway, how much you selling those green anadrols for? (gyzzbrah wants me to ask you. its for his 'anavar' cutting cycle at end of year)

i just have raw powder. do you think if i pressed it into pills with a green filler it would make it more potent?

as for the clen thing i agree with you that 200mcg is just a waste but idk why you seem to think that taking 200mcg/day is gonna f*ck you up badly? i used 300mcg on one occasion. a waste and bad for you yes, but if youre living the yolo/zyzz lifestyle and have heaps of it then who cares. if you think mine is underdosed come to my house and ill take 3ml (100mcg/ml) and you take same amount from same bottle. then next day use 1.5ml of your 200 mcg/ml shit each from same bottle. bet it will be the same both days and that you will be headachey or whatever you complain about at 200mcg and ill be sweet. 

dont even bother with clen anymore but still got a bit sitting around from when i used to use it. anyway, how much you selling those green anadrols for? (gyzzbrah wants me to ask you. its for his 'anavar' cutting cycle at end of year)

I dnt sell them it's a google image picture.

blah blah... I'm bigger, stronger and you have no legs. Rather use my gear than Urs.

top of the morning to ya.

I dnt sell them it's a google image picture.

blah blah... I'm bigger, stronger and you have no legs. Rather use my gear than Urs.

top of the morning to ya.

in most cases people would rather use gear they made than gear someone else made because then they know the actual dosage. aside from my legs i thought we were similar size? from what youve said in posts you are stronger than me at most stuff, but why is your deadlift so weak? and why are you so mad? 

mate of mine used 50mg per day and it caused him to vomit with head aches etc. why bother?

strength and possibly muscle gains? but yeah probably other orals are better for what i want..will just give it a go and post it in my journal when i do

mate of mine used 50mg per day and it caused him to vomit with head aches etc. why bother?

strength and possibly muscle gains? but yeah probably other orals are better for what i want..will just give it a go and post it in my journal when i do

i also know someone else who got blood poisoning from it but he was a special case lol. how long are you planning on running it for? id stick to dbol/var 

(edit but at what cost?)

i also know someone else who got blood poisoning from it but he was a special case lol. how long are you planning on running it for? id stick to dbol/var 

(edit but at what cost?)

How do you get blood poisoning from an oral? Using superdrol ATM and it's pretty mean. You tried that I'm guessing? On an unrelated note I have new phone and dunno my wickr username/password lol

(edit but at what cost?)

How do you get blood poisoning from an oral? Using superdrol ATM and it's pretty mean. You tried that I'm guessing? On an unrelated note I have new phone and dunno my wickr username/password lol

not sure like i said he was a special case but just the fact that the two people i know that have used it got totally rolled is reason enough for me to stick to var/dbol. (stans awful on the body ime)