Wassup All!

Abel Kean

Hey guys my names Abel Kean and I live in Auckland and have just started my bodybuilding career. I'm 24 and have been seriously gyming and dieting the last 4.5 months now and have entered my first comp thats falls on this sunday and I'm excited as hell about it. My goal is to become aesthetically perfect, I want to gain as much muscle as possible naturally and enter as many comps as I can. I want to overall just better myself in all aspects of life - bodybuilding being my main objective as I'm in love with the gym and absolutely love what it can do to the soul. 

If anyone has any advice for my journey feel free to let me know. I want to become number one with aesthetics and show people what a body can do if given 100%, I have years to do this and I'm not going to stop until the days stop. May sound silly to some of you but to me its a dream worth giving everything for.

I have years to do this and I'm not going to stop until the days stop. May sound silly to some of you

That doesn't sound silly. Whatever their goals, most of the guys here feel the same way about training - it's a lifestyle for us, and we do it because we love it.

Good luck with the comp, Abel. Let us know how you get on. It's NABBA Counties Manukau, is it?