80kg x 8 -> drop set  60 x 10 -> drop set 40 x 15

nice little pump were happening with the puppies

Inc dumbbell bench

20 kg x 10

Pec Deck/Flyes machine

80 x 12 x 4

Cable cross over

70 x 10 x 4

short workout because during the 2nd set of the bench I got real hungry, it was like 8pm and I had not eaten since 2pm, will continue a similar workout of this while muscle memory kicks in

25 kg x 10 x 3

Flyes

at the early stages laying on the bench alone gave me a horrible pain, not to mention adding any weight (inc the bar) was extremely painful, I was advised to not do any back squats and avoid anything that engages the traps , I did try dead lifting at some point and only during the lockout it hurt...but you'd expect that anyway

The broom excercise has been helping a lot (it's the stretch below)

it'doesn't feel completely good, but can manage doing pretty much everything, sleeping is still a bit of a hassel though.

currently the machines that I tend to avoid due to pain are the pec deck  (I did do it yesterday but with a light weight)  and the steated bench press machine.

I am meant to be doing back today, but need to start on my final year's project and program a few computers and devices before it all piles up on me....so will give today a miss and go tomorrow and do back

How did your symptoms improve? Just by taking some time off lifting? You getting physio - what are they prescribing? 

I can't pin point it to a single thing saying that "doing this" improved it, a combination of visitng the chiropractor for adjustments and acupuncture (especially when she puts current through the needles, though don't move when they're in you...twitch central lol)  funny enough going back to the gym was what I noticed has helped me the most, put aside my ego and did weights that are extremly light and tried to stretch that area as much as possible, the shoulder area feels better now, the left trap sometimes gives me trouble but yeah I can manage now, I am looking into getting a good memory foam pillow but I'll need to get a pretty big one and they go for about 150+  (don't get the ones from 1-day, really small and skinny)

Yesterday was the dreaded back, had to take it careful

Started off with warming up with lat pull downs

50lbs x 20 reps

the shoulder/trap area started to hurt on the left side so I jumped the gun when I was it's healing well....

Deadlifts

This has always been a weakness for me, not due to my back giving out (sometimes it does) but my grip is shit, one of the reasons I stopped doing judo actually (not to mention others would cheat and show up with an extra thick judo gi)

60 x 10

100 x 6

110 x 6

120 x 5 x 2

Every lockout was painful on the shoulder, I think I might get my gp to send me somewhere, and from there to get referred for an MRI

Lat pull downs

115 x 12 x 2

145 x 10 x 2

Bentover rows (barbell)

40 kg x 10

60 kg  x 10

70 kg x 8

80 kg x 6

Same deal here as deadlifts, around the 7th or so rep my grip goes shit....maybe I should go back to wearing straps while doing it

Seated rows

100 x  12

160 x 10 x 3

45 mins  x trainer cardio

was an ok workout with a bit of pain, got slight doms today which is going to make  shoulders fun today, I also dropped my phone and cracked the screen, I did that around new years when I was overseas and insurance covered the 400 dollar cost....now it's going to have to be done again grrr

Been busy with work/uni/project and other bullshit so have not had time to do anything else

did shoulders and traps today, had to be careful to not hurt myself

Warmup

Lateral raises

10kg dumbbells x 12  x 4  

Seated Dumbbell Presses

20Kg x 12

22.5Kg x 12

25 Kg x 12 x2

Facepulls

70Lbs x 10-12 x 4

Front Dbl raises

10kg x 10 x 4

Barbell Shrugs

60 Kg x 12

100 Kg x 12

140 Kg x 12 (straps)

160 Kg x 10 (straps

overall decent workout, going to take my time with my shoulders until they get better, lots of good posts on that 10 x 4 vs 4 x 10 thread, need to take my time to read it!

Had some issues with some hardware yesterday, so spent most of the day buying/configuring them , truth be told it could be the best purchase I made this year (apart from the blue tooth fake beats by dre)

Today was biceps/triceps

EZ Bar Curls

5 sets of 10-15 reps

Seated Hammer curls

4 sets of 10 reps

Concentration curls

4 sets of 8-10 reps

Dumbbell Curls

4 sets of 10-12 reps

Seated overhead dumbbell tricep extention

5 sets of 10 - 12

Stright bar tricep extension/pulldown

5-6 sets of 10-15 reps

Dips Machine

6 sets of 12-15 reps

Rope pulldown

4 sets of 10-12

shoulder hurt a bit, but was not the end of the world, bumped into Mateo and he was super happy, first words out of his mouth were "no more diet" lol

Had a good pump going throughout the workout, also it seems like I got 90% on some report I had no f'n clue what it was about, all in all this was me today (minus the hair)

wrote what I did on Saturday but I fucked up and clicked back, can't be stuffed, I did chest and it went ok, strength slowly getting back there

i didnt come in here to read about how you cant use a computer. i came to read numbers indicating the reps and weight lifted for all of your sets. write it again phaggot. (for me)

triple-h-angry.gif

wrote what I did on Saturday but I fucked up and clicked back, can't be stuffed, I did chest and it went ok, strength slowly getting back there

i didnt come in here to read about how you cant use a computer. i came to read numbers indicating the reps and weight lifted for all of your sets. write it again phaggot. (for me)

My max is not even your warmup

Flatbench

Bar x f*ck knows

60 x 12

80 x 10

100 x 6 x 2 (last 2 reps were spotted, still feeling pretty weak here, also you can tell how much weaker my left side is since the bar gets skewed up as my right side pushes more)

Inc Dumbbell presses

30 x 12-15 x 4

PecDeck

100 lbs x 12-15 x 4

Decline Bench

60 x 10

80 x 8 (fucking awkward here didn't know where to position my head) 

80 x 10

isolate pec machine thingo

30 kg x 12 x 3 (each side)

40kg x 10  (each side)

Cable cross overss

70 lbs x 15 x 4

throughout my workout I was walking around with the broomstick we got at the gym and doing that stretch....gym weirdo of the week right here folks

This is the shit I've been watching lately, you can tell this c*nt has his mind fried too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TWCjv-6u50

Yesterday was shoulders with a friend, good dude but found out his lifts all had e-stats added to them lol...not that I am complaining, I want to take it as easy on my shoulders as possible

Seated overhead dumbbell presses

20 kg x 12

22.5 kg x 12

25 kg x 12

Side lateral raises

10 kg x 12 x 4

seated smith machine overhead raises (this machine has a counterweight on it, unlike the south Auckland one in my gym!)

The weights are per side

10kg x 12

20kg x 12

30kg x 8

Bent over flyes

(can't remember if it was 7.5 or 10kgs....I have real weak rear delts so yeah)

12 x 4 sets

Barbell shrugs

60kg x 12

100kg x 12

140 kg x 10

160kg x I can't remember (either 8 or 10 ...also last 2 sets were strapped)

Upright row

4 bars x 12 x 4 sets

shrugs

35kg/37,5/40/42.5  x 12

thx men

Yesterday was shoulders with a friend, good dude but found out his lifts all had e-stats added to them lol...not that I am complaining, I want to take it as easy on my shoulders as possible

Seated overhead dumbbell presses

20 kg x 12

22.5 kg x 12

25 kg x 12

Side lateral raises

10 kg x 12 x 4

seated smith machine overhead raises (this machine has a counterweight on it, unlike the south Auckland one in my gym!)

The weights are per side

10kg x 12

20kg x 12

30kg x 8

Bent over flyes

(can't remember if it was 7.5 or 10kgs....I have real weak rare delts so yeah)

12 x 4 sets

Barbell shrugs

60kg x 12

100kg x 12

140 kg x 10

160kg x I can't remember (either 8 or 10 ...also last 2 sets were strapped)

Upright row

4 bars x 12 x 4 sets

shrugs

35kg/37,5/40/42.5  x 12

thx men

Lol name and shame him

haha he doesn't post here, his facebook status sometimes do, something along the lines of tribulus allowed him to do 140 Kg overhead press but he has to cut down on the tribulus because he got too big lol, he's a real good dude apart from his random gym war stories

haha he doesn't post here, his facebook status sometimes do, something along the lines of tribulus allowed him to do 140 Kg overhead press but he has to cut down on the tribulus because he got too big lol, he's a real good dude apart from his random gym war stories

Sounds like the perfect person to spend these cold autum nights with.... Lube up phaggot. Lol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

been a long break since I did anything, hearing the news that General Ratzilla is back motivated me enough to go to the gym

did curls and presses and stuff for arms today, then I thought of a quote "general Ratzilla , and First Lt Crazyfacials Vs the Pans 2015, "

The first day back from a long layoff is the worst usually, you're not happy with who you look at the mirror, lifting weights that were trival to you before too doesn't help, but it's all part of the process, I dedicated this workout to Azide, may he rest in peace