Experiment 101

rapz

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Have not logged in ages...will begin updating again soon..

basically the last 2months ive done f*ck all training, and actually have been sicked.

started feeling like complete shit and even went a bit jaundice.  after i got bloods done - it was pretty obvious my liver had taken a bit of a beating.  i think abuse of the orals over competition prep alongside gear use.  all of my bloods - lipids, liver values etc were out of whack

its been about 6 weeks now since i first got my bloods done after feeling sick.  and they are heaps beter.  liver enzymes, bilurubin and creatinine values are sligtly out still.  i have been cruising on test 500 and eq 600 for this time.

il probably continue to cruise for another 3-4 weeks or at least until bloods come back better then i will commence a blast - i have feeeling shit and small lol  went from 131kgs and still being relatively lean to a now 125kgs wattery and flat and feel fat *fool*

were/are you running any liver support?

would recommened TUDAC for orals just don't drink when taking it.

yeah will be getting some TUDCA next time round.  i was only running OTC liver support, milk thistle etc,

and i have to admit i did drink twice while being on orals.... learned my lesson. 

were/are you running any liver support?

would recommened TUDAC for orals just don't drink when taking it.

yeah will be getting some TUDCA next time round.  i was only running OTC liver support, milk thistle etc,

and i have to admit i did drink twice while being on orals.... learned my lesson. 

Bro drinking on orals not that big of a deal.... Pretty much the whole of nz would have a 'fatty' liver. 

How much oral steroids were you taking, sounds like a shit load? 

Rapz! Good to see you back, man. I wondered where you'd got to. Sorry to hear you've been crook - do you attribute that solely to the orals, or the high amounts of everything?

cruising on test 500 and eq 600

...Yeeeah. As you do. Blum 3

I think a bit of both and the amount of time i blasted (20 weeks) 

but my i chopped and change orals over 12-13 weeks so that wouldnt have helped.  Combined with the oils.  I recently read that steroid induced jaundice can be caused by high amounts of androgens in the body.  I know all aas are somewhat androgenic.  But at the time i was shovelling tren, mast and anavar, proviron and then changed to anadrol.  So there you have it.  

In saying that im lookinh forward to next blast! Lol

• 3 weeks later...

Hai peoples

commenced blast for those interested in followinga roid noid :D no comps in mind just some good old muscular gains.  Been living like a hobbit the last 2 months, fxck all training and crap as diet, lost interest in gym and training for a while there, but life got boring being flat and small lol first decent training sessions the last week or 2, so decided to get nek level.

will be runnin...

1.4g test e

700npp

800 equipoise

Never really higher test before, highest i think ive gone is 700.  Righto enough talk, start weight 130kgs, bf% isnt mirror worthy. 

lets do dis :P

keen to see how you go. mine lasted a week. got fully fucked elbows now. cant do shit

What happened bro?

nothing dramatic but they hurt like f*ck. must have glass elbows. have to just avoid pressing/curls for a while, so probably a good opportunity to do some legs and back instead of chest and arms lol

keen to see how you go. mine lasted a week. got fully fucked elbows now. cant do shit

What happened bro?

nothing dramatic but they hurt like f*ck. must have glass elbows. have to just avoid pressing/curls for a while, so probably a good opportunity to do some legs and back instead of chest and arms lol

Man thats too bad, i was interested in seeing how that amount of test worked for you, and if it made you super thick and strong, il just have to wait and see for myself now :)

First few days of npp

bit early, muscles feeling pretty full , bit of acne breakout on forehead ffs - bishes wont be mirin. Getting pretty wattery already, running aromasin 12.5mg ed might up it.

just eating whatever with sufficient protein at least 250g a day is enough for now, any more and my farts start killing people lol

eats today

egg whites, casein & milo shake, 4 pieces grain bread with jam

chicken breast sammy, 2 bits chicken thigh, piece of fish battered, lolly cake

subway for lunch triple meat- bacon and chicken footlong

casein & whey shake, 4 poptarts (pre workout)

100g carb intra workout

whey shake post workout with jet plane lollies lol

nandos for tea.

First few days of npp

bit early, muscles feeling pretty full , bit of acne breakout on forehead ffs - bishes wont be mirin. Getting pretty wattery already, running aromasin 12.5mg ed might up it.

just eating whatever with sufficient protein at least 250g a day is enough for now, any more and my farts start killing people lol

eats today

100g carb intra workout

nandos for tea.

lol how the f*ck does that fit in the bun. i get double meat every time i get subway and always ends in me or a table coverd in veges/sauce coz half shit falls out of bun. dunno how you do triple meat

First few days of npp

eats today

100g carb intra workout

nandos for tea.

lol how the f*ck does that fit in the bun. i get double meat every time i get subway and always ends in me or a table coverd in veges/sauce coz half shit falls out of bun. dunno how you do triple meat

It was a mess, chick at subway was pissed, couldnt close it or cut it, next time stick to double meat lol

I'd sure love to see some pics on this log, would be interesting to see the subtle changes as you add / remove compounds to your cycle Smile

Will add some pics sometime, nothing great at the moment. All that is noticable at the moment is muscles are feeling heaps fuller.  And ive been on eq awhile now so ive jusy bumped up dose so to speak,  felt like its given a nice pop to my delts.