Never alone on here!

lewiemurray

ive never had anyone to talk to about my training situations and this site helps me vent, Ive only put 2 posts up and yet the comments and support you get from everyone on here (gymnation) makes you realize that there is someone who is going through the same circumstances and just offering that extra guidance that i had never took into consideration! Yesterday i was on the urge to give up on all things training and gym but that little enlightenment from everyone helped me to analyze and asess the situation in an orderly manner! On a personal note, back in the gym again this morning felt good had a nice hour cardio finished off with a weight session ready to face all the dead end obstacles that with stand my way! never give up i say now just express how you feel on this site theres always someone who can give you that extra to make things better! you are not alone in gymnation..

cheers everyone and better living no pain no gain!

Lewie!

Yay! These sorts of stories are why I keep Gymnation running. Sometimes I get a bit overwhelmed by the amount of work that's needed to make this site a success, so stories like yours reignite that drive and motivation for me. Thanks for posting, Lewie.