Weight Loss Success

lewiemurray

A year and a half ago i was diagnosed with sleep aponea due to the fact that i was 146 kilograms,

over the last 6 months i have been training consistantly and eating right and have gone from 146 kilograms now to 95 kilograms.

achieving such an amasive amount of weight loss i have now kicked sleep aponea in the ass and now can sleep peacefuly!

my drive and motives for my determination into losing weight is thanks to the love and support of my 2 daughters and fiance!

post-10905-14190332827673_thumb.jpg

post-10905-14190332827706_thumb.jpg

post-10905-14190332827733_thumb.JPG

post-10905-14190332827843_thumb.jpg

post-10905-14190332827856_thumb.jpg

Thanks to everyone for all the comments and all the support through your guys words, as to replying to this post, i always thought my families drives and motives were the ones keeping me going but after reading your guys response has definitly upped my game! my goal is to get to 85kgs and get back to doing what i enjoy the most which is play rugby league again but lighter and fitter than i was before! 

Damn, Lewie, that's inspiring! Massive congrats and reps from me. This has to be a Photo of the Month contender for sure!

Welcome to Gymnation, bro. What's your goal from here?

hey bro how do i ebter the photo of the month competition! my goal is to get to 85kgs and get back out on the rugby league field fitter lighter and healthier!! thanks for the comment means alot and good to see and feel the support from others around the country!! definitly humbling!!