Lifting and lock ups

kiwithor

Haha yes it is tinytraps. Think ill run with the new pseudonym for now.

FOTR nah bro its all self directed. You do some random fitness based things but not many. Worst thing is the food. All you can eat 3x a day, carb heavy, questionable quality. Will have to out work it!

Shrugs 200x7 140x20

Dips bw+32x3x5 bwx22

Grip 5 sets

Treadmill 10 minutes

Good hit out. A few sneaky pbs. Strength slowly climbing. Bw 88kgs pm.

Squats 20x3 60x3 80x3 100x3 120x3x5

CG bench press 20x3 40x3 60x3 80x3 100x3x5

Pullups bwx5x2 bw+15x5x5 PB

Good workout done in under an hour. Another jump in squat weight, switched back to low bar and felt much stronger. Will be back up around old numbers in no time. Happy with how bench is progressing, was only managing 85kg a few weeks back now back up over a hundy. Will stick with close grip for the time being to build some tris of peace.

18/02/14 Conditioning

500 jump rope

5 rounds pullupsx10 dipsx10 squatsx20

10 minutes incline treadmill

5 rounds curlsx10 pushdownsx20 lungesx20

10 minutes rower

100 reps abs

Nice blow out, have slacked off the conditioning work over the last month, have done next to no running. Will start a running plan once I get to college, probably 400's around the lagoon twice a week or something.

Deadlifts 60x3 80x3 100x3 120x3 140x3 160x3 180x3 200x1 220xmiss 180x1x3 140x14

Millitary press 20x10 30x3 40x3 50x3 60x3x4 60x5

Barbell curl 20x10 30x5 35x5x5

Happy with deadlifts today felt really strong. 200kg went up pretty sweet. 220 will be going up in a few months. Presses were ridiculously fast. Will add a bit more weight next time

Been in my new home for almost a week now and loving every minute of it! So far Ive done double sessions each day with AM being cardio based and PM weights although I changed that up today. Once our fitness tests are completed I can tone dowm the cardio a bit. As far as eating goes Im eating as much as I can in our mess hall three times a day loading up with protein first following that with veges/fruit and complex carbohydrates. For example today was 5 poached eggs, a bowl of muesli with apricots and a shake. Lunch was a salad with a crap load of cold meat and fruit. Arvo tea was fruit and shake. Dinner was two plates of chicken fried rice and beans. Post run was two muesli bars and a shake. Would be imteresting to see what my weight will be after a monthol of this!