TRT Journey

Silverfern

Silverfern what is your test levels at right now? I have low test as well (5.7n/mol) and am wanting to just get back into a healthy range..mind you mine is the aftermath of a cycle so i guess i'll be waiting a while...what did you do to get from 6 back up to 11 a couple of months ago?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silverfern what is your test levels at right now? I have low test as well (5.7n/mol) and am wanting to just get back into a healthy range..mind you mine is the aftermath of a cycle so i guess i'll be waiting a while...what did you do to get from 6 back up to 11 a couple of months ago?

Levels will be tested again tomorrow the first test I did was in the afternoon that came back at 6 the second test was before 10am which is when it should be tested that's when it was 11 so just varies on time of day. 

Blood test today after the 1st injection 3 weeks ago is showing 9.9 testosterone so still low but I knew that would be the case as the test cyp is only in your body for 12 days so the regime the doctor has given me is way out. The nurse again informed me that my levels are within the normal range :) Anyway I have another injection tomorrow and I can't wait as I have been feeling shit again over the last week hopefully I will get this dose changed to every 2 weeks minimum. On a good note I got a cancelation appointment with an Endo on Thursday so perhaps he will sort the doc out and make a more sensible dosing regime. That's about all I have for now and will post after my Endo appointment. 

Well today I saw the Endo and man this guy asked a lot of questions then checked me physically, I was with him for an hour. At the end he said we have 2 options he said he would prefer me to stop the TRT for 3 months and monitor my levels now there is no way I wanted to go backwards as after the first injection I felt great for a while it was actually amazing how much better I felt, I told him this he then said ok he will recommend to the doctor that I should have the injection every 2 weeks and see how I go with that, he also said he would recommend Rendron if I wanted to try that. 

Anyone here have much experience with Reandron? I don't know wether to try it. 

Anyway he also got bloods done of everything I think 7 vials taken so hopefully they will be all good. 

Just coming in to say good updates man. In a similar boat here, so understand what you're going through (still haven't found any good doctors here (seen 6 now), so hope you have better results). 

Thanks mate you have to just keep trying. Not sure why you have tried so many I got my regular doctor to send me to a Uroligist who then sent me to an Endo

Good stuff SIlver Fern very informative.

i am a 49 year old male 5"8 90kg training 30 years plus

Went to a men's clinic $120 for a 45 minute consultation ouch!

Sent for a blood test my Testosterone level came in at 6.4  nmol/l ref range is 8.0 to 29.0

Back on Monday expect to be put on Sustanon 250 1ml every three weeks

Doc also talked about Decca and Hgh amazing what you can get if you pay the exorbitant prices

Have medical insurance that covers Doc visits up to $45 so hopefully my visit on Monday will be shorter and cheaper. Insurance may also cover the Sus shots if I get the doc to send them a letter explaining that the Sus is not for sexual dysfunction but severe fatigue. So fingers crossed will see an improvement in my lifestyle and will not cost a fortune?

Will keep you posted

• 1 month later...

Hi, silverfern..
I have been on TRT for 2.5 years roughly..
I tried sustanon 250 which was suppoed to be injected every 2 to 3 weeks.. I found it to be terrible shit so gave it a miss.

so for the last couple of years I have been taking orals, andriol 40mg adriol testocaps which have been amazing.. Im nearly 53 and for the last couple of years have made really good progress with my weights.. When before I went on, I had struggled for years..
Testocaps are a brilliant option and dont shut down your puturity gland like the injectables do..

I have been on them for quite a while so am just about to give the body a break and change to reandron 1000 which I have only heard good things about... 
Reandron 1000 which is now funded is supposedly another great option,  so Im amazed your doc didnt recommend it instead. And with Reandron, if injecting is a hassle, then it cuts that down to once every 12 weeks give or take.

So there are another couple of possibly good options for you there.

Well guess what Azide, I'll be every one's guinea pig eh? Im happy to give it a go.. I have read some good success stories with it, although,  it doesnt sound like 12 weeks is a great idea.. I read where one guy gets a shot every 7 and a half weeks because he was crashing on the 8th week. so it may take a bit of experimentation. but Im happy to give it a try.. whats there to lose????

actually, Im over the moon with the testocaps.. they are a dream come true..
But I am worried about long term usage so am looking at using other gear to give the orals a break for a while.. Reandron looks good to me from all the success stories I have been reading..

Hi, silverfern..

I have been on TRT for 2.5 years roughly..

I tried sustanon 250 which was suppoed to be injected every 2 to 3 weeks.. I found it to be terrible shit so gave it a miss.

so for the last couple of years I have been taking orals, andriol 40mg adriol testocaps which have been amazing.. Im nearly 53 and for the last couple of years have made really good progress with my weights.. When before I went on, I had struggled for years..

Testocaps are a brilliant option and dont shut down your puturity gland like the injectables do..

I have been on them for quite a while so am just about to give the body a break and change to reandron 1000 which I have only heard good things about... 

Reandron 1000 which is now funded is supposedly another great option,  so Im amazed your doc didnt recommend it instead. And with Reandron, if injecting is a hassle, then it cuts that down to once every 12 weeks give or take.

So there are another couple of possibly good options for you there.

Thanks for the heads up I may have a look into both options you mention here

once every 12 weeks when the half life is like 16 days? sounds like a shit idea

The half-life is now thought to be 20.9 days for undecanoate, according to some new data but it could be anywhere inbetween.. Manufacturers of Reandron, (Bayer) recon it to be 53 days, so someones got their maths wrong...

1000mg in one injection thats a pretty big hormonal spike for someone not used to supraphysiological levels of hormones.... 500mg in the first 16-20 ish days... 

yeah im sure its better than having no test at all lol, just seems like you would get a massive blast at start and then a taper to virtually nothing. but yeah let everyone know how it goes

Actually, one of the regular posters, posted in here, that they knew an older guy that was on it.. I cant be assed finding the exact quote, but from memory, he started off at over 30 nmol/L and was down to 17 nmol/L when he took his next shot.. Now those arent bad numbers.. Many would be happy to be sitting at 17 nmol/L. 

Hopefully, he'll read this and comment too..

And yes, I'll happily keep you guys informed of how it works out.. :-)

So it's trt not bodybuilding for starters.

the appeal of reandron is the the convenience factor, people who aren't bodybuilders or board short warriors want to be injecting as unoften as possible, most can handle once every 3 months. If your 50+ and don't lift then the inconsistent test levels aren't going to matter and really aren't going to be that noticeable, of course to us this sounds crazy but in reality it's fine. Most of these ppl with low test feel like shit anyway, so any kind of protocol will make then feel better. It's optional anyway, people are still being dispensed test cypionate and sustanon250 out of pharmacies. You don't have to go to a men's clinic if you have a real problem.

• 2 months later...

Silver fern you were on the right track at the start and that is to first address your natural levels before jumping on the gear. If you do not then you will only compound the problem, not that it will be so bad that is irreversible but I was always taught to be cautious.

So sort out your natural levels first.