Jeans for "bigger" legs

danellaj

I saw another post on here about gym clothes so I thought id jump in and ask you ladies where you buy your regular clothes. I lived overseas for a long time and havent seemed to find out where to shop in nz. All my old cothes are far too small for me (US00) 

Where do you buy jeans that fit girls who squat :) big thighs and little waist :)

Oh and they need to be LONG at lease 35" inseam... ideas....

Not sure on the size of your quads but i know my partner struggles with getting jeans to fit due to her well developed gluteus maximus and quad muscles along with a very narrow waist. Mostly she has to wear training type tights and yoga pants from Rebel Sport but has a few pairs of jeans from those jean shops in the mall she squeezes into .

I'm a guy and i have trouble finding stylish clothes too. Especially jeans. They somewhat fit around my waist, but when it comes to my ass and quads/hams....they're just wayyyyy too tight.

Right now i'm usually walking around in gym gear... Anyone else have this trouble?

I'm a guy and i have trouble finding stylish clothes too. Especially jeans. They somewhat fit around my waist, but when it comes to my ass and quads/hams....they're just wayyyyy too tight.

Right now i'm usually walking around in gym gear... Anyone else have this trouble?

I know that feel. I've seen some that taper nicely but have no idea where to get them from

If you're a lifter and you buy jeans that are 100% cotton it's just not going to be nice. I've been wearing the 'Stretch Straight Leg' from Just Jeans and they fit great, they have 2% elastane which gives little bit of give so they don't bind up as easily. Currently 34 inch waist, 27inch thighs and I wear a 36 in those jeans to be safe (for hopefully extra thigh growth) Might not work well for the bodybuilders out there with 30 inch waists and 30 inch thighs, but for most lifters should do the trick. 

• 2 weeks later...

Ladies if your interested I got some from the states from a company white house black market. They do a countor range that is cut more generously through the thigh and hip. And they have the good old elastic in them. They are a little mumsy, so black skinnys here but nice all the same. And they fit amazingly.

Just took all my "skinny" cothes off to the consignment store to sell so I can afford new bigger sized things. Bitter sweet day.