NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
rapz

Let it begin - First competition Log

not a good weekend - felt sick as fxck - yesterday all i could stomach was frozen yohurt, lollies and protein shakes and fruit - cardio felt like a mission even on low incline and walking slow - i think my body is feeling a bit overused lol even by my progress pics i look flat as shit and looks like ive lost size in my legs (mindfucking)  and by the looks of my pics i got told im a bit behind for 8 weeks out FML on top of that im finding trainings in the gym a mission at the moment - after the first exercise im gassed and i can tell im losing strength.

8 weeks out - 119kg

B40spWx.jpgevMf1RR.jpgypW6q4D.jpgTG37tCq.jpguf30enQ.jpgQF5fSfU.jpgG1Doxn8.jpg

You have cut heaps and still kept the mass. Awesome work man. Are you related to Dwayne Johnson by any chance?

Clean up in aisle 3 fubu been shitting everywhere again haha

LMAO! You crack me up Maccaz, you cheeky mofo. Paying me back for that last comment I made about you, I see. You were just biding your time, aye? Waiting for that right opportunity to pounce. It was a good comeback too, I give you that.

Warriors and nonsense? Post your pics then brO

Warriors and nonsense? Post your pics then brO

Didnt mean no disrespect or anything by that post mate..nor did I point the finger.was observing posts on this site an noticed alotta of people calling people out n shit. Was all..will post up pics soon bruv

Didnt mean no disrespect or anything by that post mate..nor did I point the finger.was observing posts on this site an noticed alotta of people calling people out n shit. Was all..will post up pics soon bruv

Yeah br0 we don't suck each other's dicks on here like fb, but u won't find a site or page in n with more info on all facets of training, gym, gear, nutrition than this website. Good luck with your comp man!