Isagenix?

Sandif

Trolol  But in all seriousness, Leeroid ive just finished up an 8 week cut and was spending $200-280 a fortnight on my food, Macronutrient breakdown was 40/30/30 and everything was healthy as anything, eating 500-750 under maintenance depending on what i was doing that day and felt like shit the entire time.  Not to mention it was very slow going (considering i only wanted to drop .6 Kilo every week lol.)   didnt quite go to plan but still ended up with a 4.2 Kilo loss(with hopefully no Muscle loss, ive gotten stronger anyway!)

Sitting at 90.03 kilo with abs just about to show there face.  

Anyway, total cost of the product for me is $350 and thatswithout selling it off to people which i dont plan on doing.  Ill just test it out quietly and let you know what its done for me.  

which will probably be nothing.  And i promise a unbiased review.

just calorie intake for results and maybe the adaptogens in the ionix drink for better sleep and a natural way to help relive stress.  thats all im expecting to be honest.  

adaptogens, right. If you wanna take the risk, a bottle of melatonin is < 3$ from us. will put you to sleep and relieve stress /10.

And it should barely cost you anything to cut. You eat less.

just calorie intake for results and maybe the adaptogens in the ionix drink for better sleep and a natural way to help relive stress.  thats all im expecting to be honest.  

adaptogens, right. If you wanna take the risk, a bottle of melatonin is < 3$ from us. will put you to sleep and relieve stress /10.

And it should barely cost you anything to cut. You eat less.

incorrect bro.

when I used to diet it would be expensive. More expensive than day to day. I eat more food when I'm cutting it's just less calorie dense foods. If that makes sense. So more food less calories... More food = more cost.

cutting def more expensive than just normal eating or even bulking prob

when cutting I tend to eat a lot more greens just to fill me up, that along with leaner meats ends up being expensive 

when eating normal (i guess its bulking/maintenance cals) I eat lot more volume but its all cheaper stuff, more carbs which are dirt cheap eg rice

Thats interesting, so would you eat a lot more vegetables / fiber etc to keep you full?

just more quality food, quality food is expensive.

i havnt really sat down and worked it out as far as price goes, don't really care. But I know I eat more food when I cut than when I dont. More food not more calories.

Have you ever thought that if he can make money by getting other people to do it then he would give a positive review regardless of the efficacy of the product? That's the only reason that Isagenix has gotten such a following, because every person wants to make their money back so they don't give negative reviews when really it's a scam. It's quite ingenious if it wasn't so fucking immoral that it makes my blood boil

pyramid-scam1.jpg

Bottle up that rage, Leeroid, and channel it all into your lifting tomorrow. Think about Isagenix as you step out onto the platform... PBs are guaranteed!

Awesome!

Isagenix - improving competition PBs since way back

Maybe I did Isagenix a disservice... It gets you more than a PB - clearly it gets you a gold medal!

My Fbook in box gets a few new prospectors every few weeks ... people cold calling me to join thier netwrok :/  There are simpler ways to build passive income that involve talking a lot less and sucking up all of your free time having meetings in strangers houses.

I had a reasonably big amway network going back about 18 years ago ... in the end I just got sick of trying to convince people they needed to develop a passive income when they couldn't even grasp the basics of managing thier existing income.