Isagenix?

Sandif

As in:

Isagenix International LLC is a multilevel marketing company that markets dietary supplements and personal care products. The company, based in Chandler, Arizona, was founded in 2002 by John Anderson, Jim Coover, and Kathy Coover.

?

As a business, the odds are not good.  Pretty much identical to Herbalife it would appear.  A pyramid scheme that marginally avoids the US legal criteria for being prosecuted as such.

If you want cheap supplements try iherb.

• 3 months later...

in what way are the products great? they look like generic crap marketed at lazy chubby idiot women who know nothing about nutrition  and think they will lose weight by paying a lot of money for a product which essentially does nothing except mean they eat less if they follow the diet. but then most probably go gorge themselves on chocolate because they got hungry.

explain why the products are great. they look shit.

Man I loathe these types of companies - especially when they get at people who could be awesome and steal their soul. Two people I know on my facebook who are amazing athletes (one a swimmer one a sprinter) pushing that herbalife crap. When will it be cool to actually know real stuff and give people practical advice - not just push crap that is designed with poor quality ingredients and huge markups to rob people and make money?

• 3 weeks later...

Man I loathe these types of companies - especially when they get at people who could be awesome and steal their soul. Two people I know on my facebook who are amazing athletes (one a swimmer one a sprinter) pushing that herbalife crap. When will it be cool to actually know real stuff and give people practical advice - not just push crap that is designed with poor quality ingredients and huge markups to rob people and make money?

My gym is infested with this :(

Also, bodyhacks/mindhacks/short cut magic seeking faggotry.

Son_I_am_disappoint.jpg

• 1 month later...

in what way are the products great? they look like generic crap marketed at lazy chubby idiot women who know nothing about nutrition  and think they will lose weight by paying a lot of money for a product which essentially does nothing except mean they eat less if they follow the diet. but then most probably go gorge themselves on chocolate because they got hungry.

explain why the products are great. they look shit.

This gives me an idea...

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

lol ordered the energy and performance pack yesterday to finish off the last 4 weeks of my cut, going to play with the intake alittle and consume roughly 2700-2500 calories to finish the lean up.  

Main reason for it is everyone spouting about how much more energy they have and how its cleared up there skin, which is all im really wanting it for and hey.  dont knock it before you try it/dont read a book by its cover.  The following it has amassed surely must mean something?

Bonus is that there are alreaqdy 2 family member that are ready to sign so i already get the majority of the cash i paid for it back(although i am giving them  a third each back to them)

a couple of my family members are on it also and swear by the stuff.  Ofcourse this is the older generation that do not do any form of excersize and binge eat regularley. but i also have a family member that has got a couple proffesional athletes involved(Rugby ITM&Super Rugby) so yeah i dont really know what i think.  Goes agaisnt alot i have read but is easy enough to tweak to meet normal nutritional guidelines.

My 2c, remember if you want to get your products for free.  Sign 2 people and then help them sign 2 people.  you+2 Them+2  Trolololol 

ive got some magic beans for sale bro,

they will give you extra energy, you will put on ten kg muscle and rip up at same time, only ten times the price of normal beans but if you con i mean convince two of your friends or family in to buying them too ill only charge you 5 times what normal beans would cost you

Why is it interesting how he goes. It's just fucking overpriced milk powder. There's nothing magical about it. Of course you're gonna lose weight and get clearer skin plus feel better when you stop eating crap food. You just don't need to pay $700 to do it and if u getting ur family and friends to waste their money too then you're an asshole as well as an ignoramus

Have you ever thought that if he can make money by getting other people to do it then he would give a positive review regardless of the efficacy of the product? That's the only reason that Isagenix has gotten such a following, because every person wants to make their money back so they don't give negative reviews when really it's a scam. It's quite ingenious if it wasn't so fucking immoral that it makes my blood boil