dear diary

AZIDE

same old shit. havent been lifting in a while. this time actually have legit reason. went to the world supremacy battleground thing in sydney a month and a half ago (coz my mate had free tickets) and some beta there gave me measles. basically  did f*ck all for a month  excep fap when i had the strength and lost heaps of size. ate literally a musli bar and a scoop of protein a day. weighing 87kg now and weak as f*ck.

wana do that GPC bench comp thing so doing whatever it takes to get bigger and stronger fast. got like a month.

plan is:

dbol: 500mg/week (powder)

test:  300mg/week

aromasin: one heaped needle of raw powder per day 

creatine: 50g/day

diet is 500g peanut butter per day plus nutella and 150g protein powder. also eating one vegetable or fruit per day for vitamins. plus having 3-5 energy drinks per day, mostly in the 2 hours leading up to training. aiming for 4000 Calories per day.

Aiming to get a 150kg bench at the comp, all going well.

wish me luck phaggots

I hear the dosing of some of the foreign peanut butter may not be very accurate. There's no way of knowing what your levels of peanuts per day might be.

yeah possibly, but I mostly just buy the peanuts in raw form and add the vegetable oil and a couple of food additives myself. guess the peanuts could be other kinds of nuts or contain filler ingredients in some cases but peanuts have pretty distinctive characteristics so i think its legit. cheaper than buying a supermarket brand and at least you yourself know what has gone into it. eg most supermarket brands claim 97-99% peanuts but how would you know yourself if this was legit? only uncertainty is the quality of the peanuts themselves

holy fk that log is like the definition of yolo not sure if half of it is srs or not but you are one strong freak youll definately pull through good luck man

all my posts on here are 100% srs and are supported by pics, vids, media reports and eyewitness accounts where applicable

• 1 month later...