Breast Augmentation

Upforgym

Hi Upforgym (and welcome!)

We had a problem in that topics posted in the Ladies forum weren't showing up on the front page. That's just been fixed, so I'm bumping the topic back up for you. Hopefully someone can help.

Are you thinking of getting this done for competitions? Or just because?

Hi All, 

Anyone on here that's had one before? Either in NZ or Thailand? Doing some research before I get mine done and would like to hear people's stories experiences etc it would be much appreciated Smile

Search the Ladies section, my GF had hers done 2011 in Thailand and has posted up details..

Yanhee International Hospital

Dr Sonsak

$3200 USD size: D....

Theres pics up somewhere: NZ National Champion Open Figure Tall 2012 NABBA-NZ

NABBA-WFF Pan Pacific Overall Champion 2012

NABBA-NZ Waikato Open Figure Tall 1st 2011-12

NABBA North Harbour Open Figure Tall 1st 2012

Plus loads of others I can't remember....

Hi Upforgym (and welcome!)

We had a problem in that topics posted in the Ladies forum weren't showing up on the front page. That's just been fixed, so I'm bumping the topic back up for you. Hopefully someone can help.

Are you thinking of getting this done for competitions? Or just because?

Thank you for bumping it back up :)

For myself personally I want to get them done,  but I am competing in  the Grand Prix in Christchurch in May though but if I can find a place to get them done I will afterwards.

Hi All, 

Anyone on here that's had one before? Either in NZ or Thailand? Doing some research before I get mine done and would like to hear people's stories experiences etc it would be much appreciated Smile

Search the Ladies section, my GF had hers done 2011 in Thailand and has posted up details..

Yanhee International Hospital

Dr Sonsak

$3200 USD size: D....

Theres pics up somewhere: NZ National Champion Open Figure Tall 2012 NABBA-NZ

NABBA-WFF Pan Pacific Overall Champion 2012

NABBA-NZ Waikato Open Figure Tall 1st 2011-12

NABBA North Harbour Open Figure Tall 1st 2012

Plus loads of others I can't remember...'

Thanks for this! I couldn't find the picture's, to many girls! 

But I'll do some research about that Dr thank you :)

Aaaanyway... Back to Upforgym's orginal question, people. We were talking about tits (and it's not often I can say that!)

Upforgym, this isn't my area of expertise, but if you're looking at getting this done post-competition, it might pay to investigate what effect your post-comp BF% increase might have. ie, Is it better to stabilise your body fat levels before getting implants done? It may make no difference at all, but it could be a question worth asking.

Aaaanyway... Back to Upforgym's orginal question, people. We were talking about tits (and it's not often I can say that!)

Upforgym, this isn't my area of expertise, but if you're looking at getting this done post-competition, it might pay to investigate what effect your post-comp BF% increase might have. ie, Is it better to stabilise your body fat levels before getting implants done? It may make no difference at all, but it could be a question worth asking.

Another thing to investigate! But good point, I will do some more research :) 

Hey upforgym. I'd say have it the augmentation done here in NZ. With working in a public hospital, we see many botched overseas jobs in regards to augmentations and then have to correct them in NZ ( due to infection or not correct sizing in etc). 

However we only see the augmentations that have complications and need surgery to fix the complication. You run the similar risks by having it done in NZ but I think the risk is lower for infection rates here at home.

That's just my 2 cents :)

My wife had hers done by Howard Klein in Christchurch about 8 years ago.  My sister-in-law and my best mate's wife have had theirs done by Mr Klein too.  Also my mate's wife's friend, and her sister too...  He doesn't advertise much, as most of his clients come from referrals.

He's pretty good, and has an talent for making them look quite natural (once they've settled down).  You see a lot of these overseas jobs with Hollywood style high-profile implants that look great in clothes, but get a bikini on them and it's extremely obvious that they're "bolt-on's".  Klein sets his clients up with the right profile/shape implants and positioning to get them looking as close to natural as possible.