1g EQ with 1g Test E results

Leeroid

So my pet juice monkey has been running some EQ for the first time and I thought I would report on the results so far.

After 6 weeks of 875mg test e, 875mg EQ and 700mg tren ace where my ape saw rapid strength gains from the tren ace and weight gained as a result of derty bulking, he decided to drop the tren for cost reasons and run the Test and EQ at 1g each. So far its been about 9 or 10 weeks and his delts are looking pretty full while strength has stagnated from stopping the tren. Not overly bloofy as he has been keeping his diet pretty clean by counting the number of nuts he eats every day. It is pretty hard for him to refrain from gorging himself with salted cashews (his favourite) but he's a soldier and soldiers aren't pussies.

His vascularity has increased as veins in forearms are visible even when relaxed and when pumped or hot the vas is poppin! Quad veins also visible at all times which wasn't like that before EQ. Blood pressure is normal and healthy so no worries there.

Apeman is happy with his gains so far but he is going to up the dose to 3g with the inclusion of deca at 1g a week in about a months time. He currently injects 4 times a week on Monday Tuesday Thursday and Friday. 500mg test on Monday and Thursday, 500mg EQ on Tuesday and Friday. He will probably work the deca in by taking 500mg on Wednesday and 500mg again on Saturday.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So my pet juice monkey has been running some EQ for the first time and I thought I would report on the results so far.

After 6 weeks of 875mg test e, 875mg EQ and 700mg tren ace where my ape saw rapid strength gains from the tren ace and weight gained as a result of derty bulking, he decided to drop the tren for cost reasons and run the Test and EQ at 1g each. So far its been about 9 or 10 weeks and his delts are looking pretty full while strength has stagnated from stopping the tren. Not overly bloofy as he has been keeping his diet pretty clean by counting the number of nuts he eats every day. It is pretty hard for him to refrain from gorging himself with salted cashews (his favourite) but he's a soldier and soldiers aren't pussies.

His vascularity has increased as veins in forearms are visible even when relaxed and when pumped or hot the vas is poppin! Quad veins also visible at all times which wasn't like that before EQ. Blood pressure is normal and healthy so no worries there.

Apeman is happy with his gains so far but he is going to up the dose to 3g with the inclusion of deca at 1g a week in about a months time. He currently injects 4 times a week on Monday Tuesday Thursday and Friday. 500mg test on Monday and Thursday, 500mg EQ on Tuesday and Friday. He will probably work the deca in by taking 500mg on Wednesday and 500mg again on Saturday.

Taking into account the limited time the above monkey has been on AAS, and what modern science informs us about the time needed for upregulation of the AR... Plus the differing affinitys for the AR expressed by Test, Nandrolone & Boldernone, and the resultant side effects known to be caused by running High Test..High Tren cycles....

Would anyone else like to inform Monkey how retardent and devoid of scientific logic the above cycle is....!!!!

Lol mate monkey had no sides on high test high tren. Not everyone responds badly yakno

I'll explain the science later Tom.... I'm off to bed..

25mg-50mg of legit Trenbolone made from original cattle pellets will cripple most people with side effects, acne, sweating, cramping 15 mins into workout, back in the day..... At 700mg/week somethings wrong if your not showing pretty harsh sides... And thats just from the Tren...  

Why do you you feel the need or have the want to use that much aas? Serious question. I don't understand it really.

What do you consider high dose aas realtalk? Do u base it on the individual and how much mass they hold? by mgs an individual uses? By time on and experience with aas?

Blame Bostin Loyd

And the raw powders are shit nowadays so probably not even half

I wasn't blaming anyone, just asking why you think you personally want to use that much. And the raw powders are fine they smell exactly the same as they always have and the textures of the different compounds are the same as always have been. It would be unimaginably difficult to dilute or counterfeit a raw powder and keep the same consistentencies all round. So it's the people making it if anything. But saying the dose is more like half is just as silly as the dose youre posting up, shows you really have no idea what your putting into your body.

Why do you you feel the need or have the want to use that much aas? Serious question. I don't understand it really.

What do you consider high dose aas realtalk? Do u base it on the individual and how much mass they hold? by mgs an individual uses? By time on and experience with aas?

Bottom line is if your 19 and 85kg and feel u need 3000mg/week then your food and training is shit or you need to go see someone cause you got addiction problems.

just delete the thread and exercise some common sense everyone. Goodnight.

There are going to be people that think differently but the bottom line is that it's my monkey's decision and I'm not going to deny his freedom of choice. I know that I want to come on here and read about people's honest experiences of gear use in real situations not some hypothesis based on studies or noobs always asking the same shit about their first cycles. And that's why I posted this because I haven't seen someone review their cycle on this forum in forever. All you get is hypothetical bullshit

You don't become a freak by running 500mgs of test

Good on your Pet Monkey!!! If that Furry little bastard wants to run 3g of AAS all the power to him!! Good to see some honesty re: AAS Amounts used.

His Furry ass will be swole as fuckery on that cycle!!

Damn i never had the Balls to run 1gram of Deca though! 500mg blows me up like the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man!

Maybe the addition of some Slin? for the monkey?

all depends where you want to be. if your wanting to run with top levels nation competitors or push past a plateau more gear is the simply answer. Is 1g test and EQ really that much?? seems fairly managable. there are people on this forum that run 3g plus but dont talk about it, at least yoru monkey is putting it out there.

go for it bro, and report back.

all depends where you want to be. if your wanting to run with top levels nation competitors or push past a plateau more gear is the simply answer. Is 1g test and EQ really that much?? seems fairly managable. there are people on this forum that run 3g plus but dont talk about it, at least yoru monkey is putting it out there.

What kind of 85kg 19 year or needs 3G a week to push past a plateau lol I actually don't think one would exist.

to run with top level national competitors all you need to do is a diet and come in really lean like Michael burge did at the comp he did last year. 

So when you take 3gram a week at 19 and 85kg what are you taking at 24 when your probably only not much over 100kg at the same bodyfat when you could got there with 1/3 of it.

all I try to tell people is why use more than you have too, to get the required result. so at 85kg on a gram of gear a week your levels are sky high do you think you'll get to 90kg faster using 3grams a week? I don't think you would, it's humanly impossible to just keep putting in muscle or to put it on at unheard of rates.

there are people who win bodybuilding shows and then are people who do bodybuilding shows. The two groups aren't separated by steroid dosages.

In other words you either got it or you don't. Use don't abuse. And this is a clear case of abuse, not that I care i don't know the op but it needs to be said so other dumbarses don't follow suite

What kind of 85kg 19 year or needs 3G a week to push past a plateau lol I actually don't think one would exist.

to run with top level national competitors all you need to do is a diet and come in really lean like Michael burge did at the comp he did last year. 

So when you take 3gram a week at 19 and 85kg what are you taking at 24 when your probably only not much over 100kg at the same bodyfat when you could got there with 1/3 of it.

all I try to tell people is why use more than you have too, to get the required result. so at 85kg on a gram of gear a week your levels are sky high do you think you'll get to 90kg faster using 3grams a week? I don't think you would, it's humanly impossible to just keep putting in muscle or to put it on at unheard of rates.

there are people who win bodybuilding shows and then are people who do bodybuilding shows. The two groups aren't separated by steroid dosages.

In other words you either got it or you don't. Use don't abuse. And this is a clear case of abuse, not that I care i don't know the op but it needs to be said so other dumbarses don't follow suite

yeah Mike was awesome. natty as well.

Leeroids allowed to take 3 grams. hes different. hes maori.

It's not about being allowed or seeking permission/acceptance. it's more and all about is it the smartest way to do things.

the fact that this c*nt can afford to run 3000mg a week on a supermarket workers wage seriously says something about the stupid mother fuckers who came along and rooted the overall pricing of the nz gear market. Not only does everyone make less money but it just allows people to get into it much earlier and let the idiots flourish and abuse the stuff. When I first started even if I wanted to abuse it I couldn't afford to.