Strength training journal

Altyrium

Hello people of the internet. I was told a journal could help keep me motivated and stick to working out, so I'll give it a shot. 

I am 6'1" 198 lbs, 24 years old. 

I don't know what my personal bests are, but I have started doing Stronglifts 5x5 last week. I used the program before a few years ago for 4 months, and enjoyed the results I saw, so I'm giving it a shot again.

I am not really sure what I'm supposed to post, just what I lifted on what day, and stuff like that? 

04/01/14 

Squat - 55 lbs 5x5

Bench - 55 lbs 5x5

Row - 70 lbs 5x5

06/01/14

Squat - 60 lbs 5x5. I am finding this way too easy, and I am going to bump it by 10 lbs for the next workout.

Overhead Press - 55 lbs

Deadlift - 90 lbs

For the most part, I am finding these to be quite light, but I am a little hesitant to push too hard, too fast. I workout by myself, in my basement. I live in a rural area, and do shiftwork, so there's not really a gym or friends around for spotting. I do have some sawhorses set up to catch the bar, should i trip, fall, slip, or have something else unfortunate happen. 

• 3 weeks later...