Hey everyone.

Skeletor

Hey there. New to this Gymnation so i thought id set up an account. Have spent the last few days reading through past posts and have enjoyed the reading.

A bit about me.    Im 33 and am self employed in the plumbing and gas trade. 15 months ago i fell from a roof and hit the concrete pretty hard breaking my heel bone and tearing open my arm so was put out of any heavy leg training until recently. I currently weigh between 79 and 81.5kg and actually feel pretty good at this weight. Have just completed 2 x 6 week bench programmes taking my 1rm to 140kg (previous before accident was only 120) and have just competed the first 2 weeks of Smolov squat with my current squat set at 170 aiming for 200kg below parrallel. Current dead is 200kg and will be leaving this until after Smolov to test where i would like to pull 220kg . Thats about all for now but i look forward to learning more on here and have a good day.