Gh14's Road to bodybuilding domination

Gh14

Finally picked my sacks up this morning. Got out of bed and decided I finally wanted to do something i've been putting off for four months. Shot 2mls of test e in my quad. Was surprised I did it so easy, as I had just based it off watching youtube videos of injections. sterile etc.

Current Stats:

Weight: 90kg was 93 (been living off carls junior everyday lately so ive lost weight. but back on my structured meal plan) Bodyfat:15%

Height: 5'10

Goal: Nabba nz Junior title 2015 (dont want to compete until im certain il win.so wont compete in 2014)

What I'll be taking: 500mg test e for 10 weeks, then will take a ml a week then add in some deca

Haven't gone to the gym today yet so will log Yesterdays delt workout.

Dumbell Press: worked up to

32kg eh- 10 reps

33kg: 8 reps

35: 6 reps and dropset

Side Raise:

12kg- 10 reps

15kg-12 reps

17 reps-6 reps

Upright row: used a machine just did 3 sets of 12

Rear delts: used machine 15 reps, 15 reps, 12 reps.

Shrugs. worked up to 140kg for 6

#Letsgetjuicy #juiced

Im just doing one shot a week bro, I hate hiding syringes and shit in my house.

As you inject your doses you will get a peak and a trough for the test in your blood so you want to try inject frequently enough to keep it towards the peak level and stop it dropping too low to keep it as stable as possible. (pin at least once per half-life) Test-E is about 4-5 days, pin glutes for greater bioavailibility of compound...

Not that you should be pinning at all, at your age & BF...

Once a week is fine. Plenty of people do it and don't suffer any adverse side effects.

Go hard bro keep us updated

How do you know they don't suffer side effects Tom..?

How many members on here have complained of Estrogen or DHT based side effects over the last few years.? How many cases of gyno, estrogen bloat, low mood, libido problems...etc'

There has been an excelant series of papers put forward on GH-15, & another major drug harm reduction forum showing private biochemical research by a Senior member and Molecular Biochemist showing pinning at least equal to a compounds half-life creates more stable blood plasma concentrations...

Leeroid wrote:

Once a week is fine. Plenty of people do it and don't suffer any adverse side effects.

How many members on here have complained of Estrogen or DHT based side effects over the last few years.? How many cases of gyno, estrogen bloat, low mood, libido problems...etc'

Leeroid wrote:

And what makes you think that is all caused by unstable blood levels? In the last 3 years I've been on this board, I don't know anyone that's actually said that their side effects were caused by infrequent pinning? I'd say that's more due to the extreme reluctance of people to use AIs and SERMs while on cycle for some reason I cannot fathom.

Im just doing one shot a week bro, I hate hiding syringes and shit in my house.

As you inject your doses you will get a peak and a trough for the test in your blood so you want to try inject frequently enough to keep it towards the peak level and stop it dropping too low to keep it as stable as possible. (pin at least once per half-life) Test-E is about 4-5 days, pin glutes for greater bioavailibility of compound...

Not that you should be pinning at all, at your age & BF...

i dont actually know what percentage BF i am. And i really dont care i go by what i see, i just know that im not "fat".

Think i might of accidentally Pinned too much yesterday. Looked at my vial this morning and noticed that alot of it was gone after just one 2ml shot? its dosed at 10ml in the vial.

I used a 3ml syringe and pulled the liquid all the way back to the 2. So it is 2ml?

just making sure. I taught myself how to inject from youtube videos.

So when ur vial is finished then you'll be able to make sure. If it's ultagenix then it'll be underfilled. They can't count to 10.

Ultagenix has a bad reputation for under-dosing, under-strength, and sterility issues..

+1 aware