NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
Uncrowndkingnz

Paying for intense personal training from ex bodybuilder

hey everyone , new to the forums .. I'm in desperate need of a trainer that's been there and done it , with intense training with fast results someone that will push me to breaking point.. I need this . I strive for this. An ex body builder or someone that's been in the game for awhile, I'm 20 , currently signed up to anytime fitness had my friend training me up for 2months then left me, then lost all modivation. If I have someone with me I will not give up .. And push hard , I don't mind if it's a home setup or an anther gym i have to sign up too ' anyone :((  (Christchurch)

Welcome mate!

It can definitely throw you off course if you've got used to training with someone, and suddenly they disappear. Having said that, your post doesn't sound like you're lacking in motivation though. You sound like you're really driven.

Anyway, hopefully some of our Chch members can point you in the direction of a good bodybuilding PT.

Get away from anytime*bomb* i was shocked with that place, epuipment is ok but the atomsphere is rubbish.

look at cityfitness or fitness canterbury for bodybuilding. I know steve orton PTs out of les mills. fitness canterbury has good trainers there, kent gibson and one other there (cant remember name) have both produced monsters. city fitness (northwood) has richard parnham who is well known through NABBA/WFF. Cityfitness moorhouse has me :-D

i personally think the best thing to do is to buddy up with someone more advanced than you and just keep picking their brands about everything, training, diet, supplementation.

Get away from anytimeBomb i was shocked with that place, epuipment is ok but the atomsphere is rubbish.

look at cityfitness or fitness canterbury for bodybuilding. I know steve orton PTs out of les mills. fitness canterbury has good trainers there, kent gibson and one other there (cant remember name) have both produced monsters. city fitness (northwood) has richard parnham who is well known through NABBA/WFF. Cityfitness moorhouse has me Biggrin

i personally think the best thing to do is to buddy up with someone more advanced than you and just keep picking their brands about everything, training, diet, supplementation.

Lol please start Mundobrah athlete page, youve been lifting for an excess of 2 weeks so you are now entitled to make athlete page :D

Since I started lifting I have always done it by myself, didnt really have anyone to train with. Then this mate of mine came to the gym with me a couple times and damn, it was a lot more fun and a lot more motivating. I broke personal records that day :P  But yeah sadly my mate doesnt go there much anymore hes not really into working out and I cant find anyone else, probably because im like the only person my age or  in Kaiapoi who lifts :D I wish I was living in Christchurch.