NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
StussyNz

Best places to buy Syringes and Needles?

My mate who has a pet juice monkey tells me that there are needle exchanges in most cities and several in Auckland. Apparently you just buy your first lot of pins (maybe $20) then you can return them and get another batch for free. Go to www.needle.co.nz to find an outlet 

My mate who has a pet juice monkey tells me that there are needle exchanges in most cities and several in Auckland. Apparently you just buy your first lot of pins (maybe $20) then you can return them and get another batch for free. Go to www.needle.co.nz to find an outlet 

That's the one :)

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded - Must be a lot of people buying goods for their pet monkeys ;)

I dont mind being around them, for me I just dont like being seen walking in there and getting labeled in the same way, but its something I just had to get over

im going to go tomorrow and ask for 25g and 19g pins for drawing. Also alcohol pads and syringes. Im going by myself, first time. Anything else i should say to them? #letsgetjuicy

If pinning test e twice a week, yes. Make sure you grab a few extra while you are there tho, mainly the shooting pin just incase you have any problems pinning and have to change spots or anything like that

Okay, so ill rougly need 24 syringes, 24 25g pinning needles, and 24 19g drawing pins. along with the other things mentioned? are they free?

dumb questions but im going by myself.

Algood mate, I was pretty unsure first time I went. Just ask for what you need and they will sort it out. Also take cash, unsure about all exchanges, but mine is cash only.

mine takes eftpos, not credit card. Allow around $30, and buy extras :) if you aspirate blood, you need to change pin etc. Swabs are free (i just grab a box of 100 each time i go) and container to put used needles in is free, you need it to return your pins in to get them exhanged.

The world of wine can be overwhelming. For that very reason, we came up with a monthly wine subscription.

You love wine. You're always looking for new and exciting wines to try. You can't even keep up with all the new releases, let alone buy them all.

https://wine-subscription-canada.ca

The world of wine can be overwhelming. For that very reason, we came up with a monthly wine subscription.

You love wine. You're always looking for new and exciting wines to try. You can't even keep up with all the new releases, let alone buy them all.

https://wine-subscription-canada.ca