Zeagold egg whites

Pseudonym

• 5 weeks later...

At my local Countdown, the Zeagold supplies had been slowly dwindling, and I was anxiously watching the shelf to see if they'd be restocked. Then they disappeared entirely, and there was just a big, sad hole.

I thought that was the end and was mentally preparing myself for a life without egg whites, but a day or two later they were back - loads of them, all sitting proudly on the shelf. Then today I spotted a bunch in Countdown Kelston. So it looks like Zealgold lives on at some Countdowns, at least.

*yahoo*

At my local Countdown, the Zeagold supplies had been slowly dwindling, and I was anxiously watching the shelf to see if they'd be restocked. Then they disappeared entirely, and there was just a big, sad hole.

I thought that was the end and was mentally preparing myself for a life without egg whites, but a day or two later they were back - loads of them, all sitting proudly on the shelf. Then today I spotted a bunch in Countdown Kelston. So it looks like Zealgold lives on at some Countdowns, at least.

Yahoo

Yeah mines got them again too. All is well

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yea I think they are reasonably new - I just stumbled across them from an add that popped up on facebook! I've got a bag of their whey I'm trying at the moment and thinking of looking into getting some more in bulk. Could be one of the most cost effective blends out their at the moment..