Adidas Powerlift Trainer 2.0 Review

Destamoon

Hey guys, I recently bought a pair of these shoes so I thought I'd do a video review on them. They mainly benefited my squats though they also help with leg drive on the bench as well. I technically squat low bar (though I have the bar higher up than normal so I tell people it's medium bar) with a medium/narrow stance. I haven't tried these with a wider stance low-bar so I'm not sure if the heel helps much there. 

0.6" EVA polymer Heel
$90USD - 20% coupon + $45NZD Shipping = $135 NZD total
Reasonably priced shoe, perfect for those who want to experiment with an elevated heel but do not want to break the bank.

Iv always trained with flat shoes for squats and deadlifts but tryed some shoes with more of a heel on it and my deadlifts felt better and easier for some reason and same with squats but for benchpress it didnt do anything for me as im more on my toes and not my heels. On some of the websites iv read i think they were saying that a heel lets you use more quads which maybe better for those that use more of there quads than other muscles for deads and squats.