Generation Iron

jimmybro1

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U do no the full version is on youtube to watch

haha yeah i just checked, watch it while you can, Youtube will take it down with one complaint from  the filmmakers, its happend before from other films ive watched.

don't watch it with the same expection as pumping iron, you will be dissapointed 

mate i thought it was better? it could be just me, but it has been one of my favourite films recently, maybe because i waited so long for the movie? i thought it was great, 4 out of 5 stars from me

• 4 weeks later...

A mate of mine went to Aussie for Easter and said they were showing it on the plane. He loved it. He was totally inspired by it, and all set to start training twice a day every day!

I haven't seen it yet. I'll watch it as soon as I've cleared a backlog of Game of Thrones episodes - I was a late starter, and am a couple of seasons behind.

A mate of mine went to Aussie for Easter and said they were showing it on the plane. He loved it. He was totally inspired by it, and all set to start training twice a day every day!

I haven't seen it yet. I'll watch it as soon as I've cleared a backlog of Game of Thrones episodes - I was a late starter, and am a couple of seasons behind.

joffrey dies

joffrey dies

haha in on ruin GOT for pseudonym thread

GI isn't a documentary. Phil portrays himself to be a cocky dick and admitted that he did it on purpose because it's a movie.

I think they should have taken out a couple of the people like Branch Warren and other boring people are gone more in depth with the characters similarly to Pumping Iron. I liked the movie but it could have easily been better.

joffrey dies

Haha! I'm counting down the episodes till I'm rid of the objectionable little shit. Biggrin

Season 4 episode 2, gets poisoned,

Yeah his an actor that is easy to hate. Hopefully the Tyrion Lannister doesn't die!