Generation Iron

jimmybro1

Just shows bodybuilders are so dumb they can't even torennt a movie

I-m so happy LOL

brought my tickets last week - i was so excited i though it realeased last month (feb) - then realised i had booked tickets for march haha

.... DUMBARSE!!

That low carb diet brain!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched Generation Iron last night. It was alright but nothing can really live up to the 18 month wait of whatever it was. The film was a documentary looking at the lifes of a few olympia competitors and their efforts qualifying for the Olympia. Overall it seemed to be quite negative look and a lot of what seemed to be fabricated bullshit (something you do except with WWE).

I don't think the film was as good as Pumping Iron as none of the characters had the charisma that Arnold has. In my opinion Kai, Dennis and Victor were the most interesting characters in the film. Victor coming from his prison time and family background, Kai with his werid physiological words and Dennis trying to pursue a lifestyle like Arnold. 

Overall the film was alright but I think its more something you would watch at home rather than at the cinemas. The narrators voice over was ridiculous too seemed out of place/inapproriate. 

6.5/10 

• 2 weeks later...

Generation iron came out on US Itunes yesterday. I have a US itunes account and bought a US gift card last night, as thats the only way to buy things on a US itunes account, as i tried with my Credit card and it notices its not a US credit card, the gift card code was emailed to me, redeemed it and downloaded the movie from itunes:).

Also for those that want to be naughty and download the torrent, theres a legit one on now:) go to piratebay and search it, im not putting the link up as dont want all the haters:P