Mikes Magic Red Drink & other BS

Kigorri

Have you guys seen this yet on YT??

http://www.redditforum.com/threads/831560-mike-s-magic-red-drink

Woweeee!

This peddles hopes and dreams to people trying to get fit....or take the easy way... but we all start somewhere... but this time he has really taken the BS too far.... instead of talking about Preworkouts he talks about a magic red drink and sends you to his site... man... I know about marketing and the shit this guy has peddled in the past but... wow. This is why many people cant get ahead and get frustrated with exercize.. too many 'bro's' out there trying to scam a quick buck selling caffiene drinks BS remedies

Rant over......(but I could go on.....)

ahh not this guy again! well everyones gotta try make money to survive somehow in this new world but i don't respect the way some people go about it (such as mr six pack shortcuts right here). it's really too bad guys like him represent such a large percentage of the health and fitness industry (well probably every industry) - people looking to make a quick buck targetting newbies looking for shortcuts.

then again, has to be some level of personal responsibility for the suckers out there too right? newbies be warned! don't look for shortcuts there is no easy way.. if there were everyone would be swole, shredded, cut, jacked, diced and yolked lol.

I had to laugh at this. That script would have been written from a focus group of gym "dropouts". They'd have all selected reasons why they don't work out, even though they'd like to...

""I'm tired"

"I'm stressed out after work"

"I'm actually just lazy"

Then the marketers sit down and decide what the common feeling in the group was. They'll then make the presenter say the same things so that the target audience identifies with him. But which feeling should they use? Ah bugger it - just throw 'em all in!

It's like the "One weird old tip to lose body fat" ads. Why is a weird tip, or an old tip, better than a regular tip? It must be get the marketers better results, otherwise they wouldn't do it.

He's just so full of shit!

Pre workouts have their place but this is just soooo bad... I've seen a lot of internet 'gym brah' bs and a lot of lies and exaggerations but this takes the cake...... I have for one found that the more I learnt the less I needed these 'magic' drinks and will only use on a low day. It's just starting people off on the wrong foot. 

I just hope that this is a failure... big time... I'm not usually this vindictive, but I cant stand the types of people that prey on peoples naivety. Sure, this one is blatantly dumbed down... I'm almost speechless.... so people should see this one coming and suffer for not? still.... wow

"for all my youtube viewers as a way to say thanks"  .... what a bitch

"FTC LEGAL DISCLAIMER: I guess this should go without saying, but I'm just kidding when I say that my red drink is "magic." My red drink helped me tremendously to increase my workout intensity and to get ripped though. I know most of you know that "magic" isn't real though but I have to put this disclaimer in to follow YouTube's silly rules ;)"

WTF?  I doubt that claiming your product is magic is a valid commercial claim that must be verifiable.

This guy just seems to piss me off more and more over time.

Mcmass had someone come in the gym who actually paid for the program. 6 pack shortcuts or whatever. can't believe people actually fall for it. 

It only takes one out of every 10,000 to be a great business model.

Remarkably similar to Nigerians requiring assistence with their banking difficulties...

• 4 weeks later...

To be honest I sometimes watch his workout videos, when I first started i was watching quite a lot of them but now I cant get rid of his fuckin ads. Gets so annoying after a while.. I mean, he already has a ton of subcribers and to my knowledge he doesnt have a family to feed or anything (but then again I might be wrong) so why the need to get into bad shit like scamming to make more money? He is already making a load from youtube. It just seems to me like hes working out TO make money and I dont agree with him on that. Just my personal thought.

To be honest I sometimes watch his workout videos, when I first started i was watching quite a lot of them but now I cant get rid of his fuckin ads. Gets so annoying after a while.. I mean, he already has a ton of subcribers and to my knowledge he doesnt have a family to feed or anything (but then again I might be wrong) so why the need to get into bad shit like scamming to make more money? He is already making a load from youtube. It just seems to me like hes working out TO make money and I dont agree with him on that. Just my personal thought.

i think the words you are looking for to describe him would be greedy, scammy, abusive, lying dickhead