Trutein in NZ?

jerume

Hey everyone!

just a quick one, I have looked everywhere in N.Z for Trutein protein by Trunutrition sciences, i have been wanting to try Trutein for a while as I have heard all the raving about how it is one of the best proteins ( flavour wise) out there atm, and I am getting sick of my Combat,Myofusion and gold standard, I want a change!

Has anyone had any luck importing it( without paying $35 shipping!!)?

Or does anyone know a retailer in NZ that stocks it? I have googled it extensively to find it in N.Z but to no luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated:)

if you really just wanna give it a go urgently then you'd have to import it but there's always other options. if i were you i'd rather not import since shipping is so expensive, good alternative is to send some emails around to your favourite supp stores with your interest in them stocking the product locally. note down all the hype it's getting overseas and you might just get lucky with one of the stores getting it in. not sure how long that process takes but have heard of other people having luck that way before.

Yeah I import my preworkouts,creatine etc as works out alot cheaper than in nz(sorry nz retailers) but I do buy my protein here as shipping is ridiculous for protein(obviously because of the weight).

I will try yiur idea fellowship and email NZMUSCLE(good supporter of this awesome site) and a few others and see what they can do.

Hey Pseu,yeah still lurking around and training,love the looks of the updated site. Just a side note,have you got any comp pics on this site?been years since I saw you at the gym,woukd be good to see your hard work.

In regards to trutein, on bodybuilding.com forums,it seems like one of the most talked about proteins,seems like all others are compared against trutein,286 reviews @ 9.5/10.

I know what u mean about fake reviews,so often I see reviews from users with no past reviews and just joined a day before their post,so reviews ar3 on thing,not everything!but would like to see what all the fuss is about.

Mate looking awesome pseu, think it was around 8 years since I last saw you at the gym,awesome progress,all the hard works paid off. Will put some progress pics up soon,just coming off a bulk too,except I'm around 16% your prob 10% on a bulk haha.

You still using leppin pro4 all these years?remember when that was the rolls Royce of protein

Maybe I'll get some pics up over the long weekend then. If I get time. :wink:

Jerume - your progress pics are definitely long overdue! Get the Before pics up now, and even if you don't enter the Gymnation Challenge, you'll be in a good position to win Photo of the Month down the track when you post the After pics, showing your dramatic change...