clen vs albuterol

hbtui

Hi guys just wondering what you prefer clen or albuterol? Positives and negatives on each one. Just doing a bit of research before deciding what one to get.

I have done a lot of research online, but would also like to see what you all have to say!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty much in the exact same boat as you OP, deciding  whether or not to follow through with Clen or something like Albuterol...

Basically from what I can see Albuterol has less intense side affects, easier to get and will basically provide the same gains in terms of fat loss. From what I can see Clen is far harder to source though...but with clen the dosages needed are way smaller than Albuterol..

Although i'm talking pretty much out of my ass as i've never done either and only speaking from searching through the forums/online...

Would love if someone could recommened one over the other, both in terms of ease to source either and the effectiveness. i.e. is it worth it doing Clen over Albuterol considering how much harder it's to source clen..?

Haven't tried albuterol but my pet juice monkey used clen for 9 weeks straight in conjunction with ketotifen. He reported no side effects apart from mild hand trembling for the first hour after ingestion. Dosage was 80-100mcgs as it was a liquid.

Conclusions from this trial are that side effects are overrated. The efficiency of the clen in terms of fat burning was inconclusive as there were other factors involved in the cut including a calorie deficit, cardio, AAS, and T3 usage. However the test subject was able to go from 83kgs 12% to 76kgs 6% in 6 weeks on a 2500 calorie diet with one hour of cardio a week.

Haven't tried albuterol but my pet juice monkey used clen for 9 weeks straight in conjunction with ketotifen. He reported no side effects apart from mild hand trembling for the first hour after ingestion. Dosage was 80-100mcgs as it was a liquid.

Conclusions from this trial are that side effects are overrated. The efficiency of the clen in terms of fat burning was inconclusive as there were other factors involved in the cut including a calorie deficit, cardio, AAS, and T3 usage. However the test subject was able to go from 83kgs 12% to 76kgs 6% in 6 weeks on a 2500 calorie diet with one hour of cardio a week

With those kinds of results it sounds like I need to change up my routine and become a test monkey for Clen haha..

In terms of ease to get though, I was under the impression that Clen is about 10x harder than Albuterol, hence why I was leaning towards moving away from getting Clen, or again is that just complete bs?

Go for albuterol first tbh. It's been shown it can be just as effective with way less sides. It is easy to dose too, just buy the 8mcg tabs and take about 2 or 3x a day depending on how it works on you. 

Way less sides than what? Most people don't experience any sides on clen apart from cramping which can be alleviated by taking a taurine supplement.

Noob question #9999

Can anyone recommend a good Taurine supp?

http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Taurine-Double-Strength-1000-mg-250-Capsules/39933

This one's the best value. I had my monkey pop 3 in the morning and 3 at night, no cramps. He would cramp up when he forgot to take them though so make sure you have them before you start.

Shipping takes about a week with the cheapest option or 2 to 3 days tracked if you pay an extra $4

Year think im still keen on clen, will just see what one I can get hold of first and do some good research on each one. Must have a good diet already in place. I'm already about 10% bf but need clen or albuterol for that extra cut. Diet is good. Clen or albuterol come at me lol!!

Noob question #9999

Can anyone recommend a good Taurine supp?

http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Taurine-Double-Strength-1000-mg-250-Capsules/39933

This one's the best value. I had my monkey pop 3 in the morning and 3 at night, no cramps. He would cramp up when he forgot to take them though so make sure you have them before you start.

Shipping takes about a week with the cheapest option or 2 to 3 days tracked if you pay an extra $4

Cheers bro

Just ordered some to feed to my monkey too

Go for albuterol first tbh. It's been shown it can be just as effective with way less sides. It is easy to dose too, just buy the 8mcg tabs and take about 2 or 3x a day depending on how it works on you. 

Way less sides than what? Most people don't experience any sides on clen apart from cramping which can be alleviated by taking a taurine supplement.

Oh just purely based from other peoples experiences I've read on forums. Thing such as increased tensions, headaches, nausea, incredible tremors, sleeplessness etc.

But yeah you are right, if used correctly the majority do not experience much sides

Simple answer... People like the feeling of something... That's why pre workouts are so popular.

albuterol should be easy to obtain as clen is getting phased into a controlled drug in china if it's not already one. So supply should be lower.

albuterol was just pushed heaps on this forum by people who had an intrest on pushing it it was part of a major brands product list... And everyone was talking about it on here but now no one is... Good things are good for ever not good for periods of time. Had to take too many tabs too often and it was too expensive on a dose for dose basis.

the sides for clen aren't even that bad and they disappear after abit... People who complain abit massive headaches and shakes and cramps use too much, they should use less and save their money and heart. Just because someone needs 120mcg doesn't mean you do.

Peace yo!

Hi Stanley here from the old forums, couldn't get my new account to come across.

I have tried both Clen and Albuterol, have to say that Albuterol was alot better for Athletic purposes and Clen for Weights (Noticed strength gains) - however Clen side effects were alot worse - was drinking 3L of water a day, but no Taurine was my main problem.

As far as sourcing the two, it seems far more easier to find Clen over Albuterol - however I would prefer Albuterol again.

I did notice too, stronger effects (Good and Bad) on Tablet Clen over Liquid Clen too - Clen was 50mcg tab and 1/2 ML of Liquid to compare notes.

Hope that helps and yea, harder to find Albuterol over Clen..

Ok Clen liquid is just as good as tabs mate. Your liquid might have been cut down. 

the quality of clenbuterol has nothing to do with a tablet, gel, water, vegetable glycerine, powder etc.. It's completely the dose not what it's suspended in.

mcg for mcg a tab is no better than liquid.