Ryan Kennelly's stack

Leeroid

So Ryan Kennelly, who holds the WPO world record in the equipped bench press with 1,075 pounds, is in court over steroid trafficking charges. His lawyer claims that it was only for personal use and says that this is what he uses:

100mg Test prop everyday
1G Deca every week
3.3G Test E every week
1G EQ every week
5 " anabolic steroid pills" every 5 hours
IGF
Unmeasured spoonfuls of raw anabolic steroid powder in protein shakes

LMAO at spoonfuls of raws in protein shakes. Here's an interview excerpt:

Wannabebig: "Let's talk about food. What does your diet consist of?"

Ryan K: "4 solid meals a day, and

4 Kennelly shakes a day

."

damn over 6g of gear plus whatever hes putting in those "shakes" lol, the only bit hard to believe is the spoon full of raws in each shake which im picking would be orals.

i dunno. but damn hes a big boy and impressive strength for sure!

i dont know if its just me, even though he is a super strong and an impressive being, the big bloated look just doesnt do it for it me  lol i know that doesnt concern these fellas though but i would want to at least look semi conditioned, especially with all that muscle underneath.

damn over 6g of gear plus whatever hes putting in those "shakes" lol, the only bit hard to believe is the spoon full of raws in each shake which im picking would be orals.

lol its obviously bullshit. him and his lawyer trying to make the court believe all the shit he probably got caught with was for him alone im assuming. i bet a lot of it isnt even orals hes claiming he put in the shakes

lol its obviously bullshit. him and his lawyer trying to make the court believe all the shit he probably got caught with was for him alone im assuming. i bet a lot of it isnt even orals hes claiming he put in the shakes

Might be stocking up for personal use..? 

i dont know if its just me, even though he is a super strong and an impressive being, the big bloated look just doesnt do it for it me  lol i know that doesnt concern these fellas though but i would want to at least look semi conditioned, especially with all that muscle underneath.

I actually think the strongman look (bloated, big, square, thick waist) rocks! I'd love to look like that just as much as I would love to look like Shawn Ray.

I actually think the strongman look (bloated, big, square, thick waist) rocks! I'd love to look like that just as much as I would love to look like Shawn Ray.

The Derek Poundstone look is wicked!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is is true what Kennelly says about changing testosterones esters due to receptors getting overloaded?

IE changing from test Cyp to test enanthate after 10-12 weeks.  I thought the ester wouldn't matter because the testosterone is the part that hits the receptors?  So it wouldn't make a difference at all.  Your only way around it would be to come off for a while or bump up the dosages?

Iron.man wrote:

Is is true what Kennelly says about changing testosterones esters due to receptors getting overloaded?

IE changing from test Cyp to test enanthate after 10-12 weeks.  I thought the ester wouldn't matter because the testosterone is the part that hits the receptors?  So it wouldn't make a difference at all.  Your only way around it would be to come off for a while or bump up the dosages?