Weights n protein shakes

Clueless

Recent bloods is the estrogen one the correct one I got tested ??  Just been Taking zinc picolinate last 2 weeks (a week at 150mg initially, dropped to 100) now as ai before getting bloods.

Currently running a cruise dose of test (.5ml twice a week). Any thoughts on Drostanolone Enanthate(Mast) to use for drying out/ ai at a lowish dose.

Estrogen seems fairly high... How long were u taking zinc before the test..?

Mast is not an AI....

Hey thanks for reply was hoping you would

Been just 2 weeks. Read about zinc on gh15 thread. Thought would give a try to naturally reduce.

Yeah know mast not an ai. Seems to be popular compound to add in. Interested to try it out

Might not have been long enough to allow residual estrogen to be eliminated from the body..?

You on GH15..??

Thanks for clearing that up Hu Gh lol

They all seem to run multiple compounds, Im not interested in pinning more than twice a week at this stage (would probably only )give trenace a go before trying tren E.

Would rather ask on local site as bloods diff here, and advice is more for the cycle typical in NZ. Not get advice saying run this if cant get

• 3 months later...

Been a while since updated ha ha. Thought would try the Tren train toot toot

Any thoughts on doses for

Test E

Mast E

Tren A (dosed at 100mg/ml) Will pin eod

Last few weeks on

Test E 400mg per week (pinning .8ml twice a week)

Mast E 200mg per week (.4ml twice a week)

Currently 3200 or so calories (+- a few 100 depending on activities)

Min protein 160gm day

• 2 weeks later...

Possible same lean physique, but Test has definitely added thickness to my torso. Also gear not been pharma grade probably doesnt help either lol.

Some random coffee thoughts this morning.

I probably need to do a fat bulk put on a bit of bodyfat to add size. Something Im not comfortable with doing and looking like shit, probably just spining the wheels by staying fairly lean to be honest. But slow progress is progress.

Should probably find a gym buddy or coach to push me harder too. Easy just to lift the same each week if not following a programme(not saying Im 100% guilty of that). Will try to add a rep on lasts week if possible.

Have changed routine somewhat with more sets and 60 seconds rest on back. Bench doing 3 times a week.

Mon - heavy 3-5 reps,

thurs -  heavier 1-2 reps,

sat - normally incline bench start with 10 sets aiming for 8- 10 reps( drop weight if less than 7 reps to bring up) 60 second break. More of a fun relaxed day.

If remember will post up a couple of days workout

Should probably find a gym buddy or coach to push me harder too. Easy just to lift the same each week if not following a programme

So true! That's the best thing about the programme I'm following now - it forces me to progress.

Also, you don't have to put on loads of fat with a bulk. Just relaxing the diet slightly should be enough to see the scales start creeping up. And that's what you want... slow gains are lean gains. (Hopefully!)

• 11 months later...
On 10/28/2013 at 9:41 PM, Clueless said:

3500+ every day workout, was a bit lower on sunday (did pretty much nothing all day).

Weight has gone up  a few kgs.

calories.JPG

any sudden wieght gain ..ie a few kgs over a few days is water retention,muscle doesnt grow that quick,nor fat,,dont let adding a few pounds of b/f worry you while bulking.better to be over cal wise than under,imo if your prepared to look a little pudgy for your bulking cycle yourll make better overall gains,personally i draw the line at a two inch belly fat pinch and drop the cals if i reach that.