NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Clueless

Weights n protein shakes

Todays pics with a santa theme + a montage :)

Start pic was just under 70 kg, taken on holiday no pump 1st thing in morning, weight today around 79kg in morning.

Been doing IIFIM (if it fits in mouth) last 2 weeks not counting calories easily hitting surplus. Taking extra protein shakes on days where go out for tea and meat was on the small portion size.

Knee feeling sore when  using rowing machine squats. Not sure if should take week off to see if fixes it.

post-97134-14166839342325_thumb.jpg

post-97134-14166839343839_thumb.jpg

post-97134-14166839345187_thumb.jpg

post-97134-14166839346936_thumb.jpg

Is that with the ester weight subtracted?

Yep.... Tom...!!!

Percentage of steroid in common esters:

Testosterone Propionate (78.8%)

Testosterone Phenylpropionate (64.5%)

Testosterone Enanthate (67.8%)

Testosterone Cypionate (65.8%)

Testosterone Undecanoate  (59.4%)

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (63.3%)

Nandrolone Decanoate (60%)

Trenbolone Acetate (81.1%)

Trenbolone Enanthate (66.2%)

Drostanolone Propionate (79.7%)

Drostanolone Enanthate (69%)

Methenolone Acetate (82.9%)

Methenolone Enanthate (68.8%)

Boldenone Undecylenate (59.5%)

Still alive, have changed routine last 3 weeks to doing 10*10 rep/set scheme. Still doing a 4 day split with a heavy day on saturday.

Have attached blood work :(

And a pic of me wearing fitwear gear freat prize thanks Gymnation :)

post-97134-14166839414391_thumb.jpg

post-97134-14166839416436_thumb.jpg

post-97134-14166839416733_thumb.jpg

43.3nmol/L when converted comes to about 1250ng/dl..... According to a biochemist M8'.. 500mg of Test-e/week should come in at between 2000-2200ng/dl.....

So if you are on 250-300mg/week then nothing to worry about..!! 

43.3nmol/L when converted comes to about 1250ng/dl..... According to a biochemist M8'.. 500mg of Test-e/week should come in at between 2000-2200ng/dl.....

So if you are on 250-300mg/week then nothing to worry about..!! 

My understanding is that the clinical study they used to derive that value was taken from a blood sample 7 days after a single injection. So if you are a few weeks into a 500mg/week cycle, your total testosterone levels should be at least 4000ng/dl (or 130nmol/l) due to the accumulation.

Clueless tells me that he has been injecting 1.1ml every Mon/Thurs so assuming it's dosed at 250mg/ml that should be 550mgs a week. Yet his levels are barely above natural levels. He tells me he bought his gear off someone on these forums who is known to sell Lupi.

Yep that sounds ok,(lowish).I have been 1800ng/dl on 500mg test & 2244ng/dl on 600mg test p/w with 2 different brands . (Its a shame I cant post brand names.)

Booth good cycles.

If we take into account what we already know about steroid esters, bioavailibility etc..

Where do you get 550mg/week..?? I believe I've already explained..

You are including the weight of the ester, plus you are not taking into account site of injection and bioavailibility of compound... 

Assuming its Test-E thats 68.7%/100mg of compound or 343.5mg in 2ml not 500mg........... 377mg not 550mg.... if my maths are correct,,??

Then there is site of injection and bioavailibility, or rather compound loss as a %

Glutes 78%, Quads 56%, Delts 53%....I think from memory..

So 78% of 377mg = 294mg...

So 53% of 377mg = 199mg ....

Assuming most natural Test production would be shut down or minimal....

I have used similar Lupi when on 0.4ml X 2/week and showed up 41.5nmol/L...... 

what's this shit? if i pin delts then where does the oil+hormone that I inject go if is not into the blood?

what's this shit? if i pin delts then where does the oil+hormone that I inject go if is not into the blood?.                     

Quote Bioavailability:In pharmacology, bioavailability (BA) is a subcategory of absorption and is the fraction of an administered dose of unchanged drug that reaches the systemic circulation, one of the principal pharmacokinetic properties of drugs. By definition, when a medication is administered intravenously, its bioavailability is 100%. However, when a medication is administered via other routes (such as orally), its bioavailability generallyTH[›] decreases (due to incomplete absorption and first-pass metabolism) or may vary from patient to patient. Bioavailability is one of the essential tools in pharmacokinetics, as bioavailability must be considered when calculating dosages for non-intravenous routes of administration.

Minto CF, Howe C, Wishart S, Conway AJ, Handelsman DJ. Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of nandrolone esters in oil vehicle: effects of ester, injection site and injection volume. J Pharmacol Exp Ther 1997;281(1):93-102. http://jpet.aspetjournals.org/content/281/1/93.full

im aware what bio-availability is. i thought by intramuscular injection absorbtion into the bloodstream was complete (although taking varying lengths of time). where else would the stuff go? and first pass metabolisim is not an issue since the hormones are not taken orally

Some more information Gentlemen:

1000 mg/week of pharmaceutical grade Testosterone enanthate (and other anabolics) should result in testosterone levels of 4000-5000 ng/dl according to these studies. Of course most of you are running way underdosed gear and accordingly need larger doses. Wanna find out exactly how underdosed? Go have blood work done and calculate for yourself.

http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101#t=article

In comparison, 80 mg/day (560 mg/week) of Testosterone undecanoate capsules (Andriol) results in testosterone levels of 600 ng/dl. So the bioavailability seems to be only 25 % of what injectables are.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12040976

61 eugonadal men, 18–35 yr, were randomized to one of five groups to receive monthly injections of a long-acting gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) agonist, to suppress endogenous testosterone secretion, and weekly injections of 25, 50, 125, 300, or 600 mg of testosterone enanthate for 20 wk. Energy and protein intakes were standardized. The administration of the GnRH agonist plus graded doses of testosterone resulted in mean nadir testosterone concentrations of 253, 306, 542, 1,345, and 2,370 ng/dl at the 25-, 50-, 125-, 300-, and 600-mg doses, respectively. 

http://ajpendo.physiology.org/content/281/6/E1172

im aware what bio-availability is. i thought by intramuscular injection absorbtion into the bloodstream was complete (although taking varying lengths of time). where else would the stuff go? and first pass metabolisim is not an issue since the hormones are not taken orally

If it gets into your bloodstream and your body is unable to de-esterify ( put it into a free ester form ) the AAS in question will excretaded via pee or poop.... And some just gets lost in metabolic processes...

If it gets into your bloodstream and your body is unable to de-esterify ( put it into a free ester form ) the AAS in question will excretaded via pee or poop.... And some just gets lost in metabolic processes...

interesting that this would vary between muscle groups. maybe its because (from what i got from your study link) it gets into the bloodstream faster from delts compared to other muscle groups mentioned. still going to keep pinning delts regardless. 

Some more information Gentlemen:

1000 mg/week of pharmaceutical grade Testosterone enanthate (and other anabolics) should result in testosterone levels of 4000-5000 ng/dl according to these studies. Of course most of you are running way underdosed gear and accordingly need larger doses. Wanna find out exactly how underdosed? Go have blood work done and calculate for yourself.

some nz UG brands probably are made underdosed or cut by middlemen. not really an issue when people make their own gear from raw hormone powders, solvents and an oil though as far as i am aware (which multiple posters ITT do).

if i can be fucked ill get bloods done. probably cbf

Too much damn science in this topic will have to reread. Which I appreciate

So atrollappears what should bloods be if pinning 1.1ml twice a week.  Is done into the quads

If you've been pinning more than 3-4 weeks (twice per half-life) allowing almost maximal blood concentrations...

According to several internet sources 2000-2200ng/dl or about 70nmol/L....

GH-15 approved.....Lol